Melbourne Football

Real Madrid Thread - El Galacticos -

ton1no

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Why wasn't Isco playing in the Clasico? 

Cause Ancelotti is an absolute spud. Ramos @ DM :droy: , Bale on the right :droy: . Has to be the worst big name manager currently working for a big club in Europe.

Ramos playing a defensive mid role had me tearing my hair out... 

brb placing the second most influential individual completely out of his position 

brb not playing one of La Liga's best young playmakers in Isco

Benzema is a retard these days but that shot that smashed the post - I'll give him that

I reckon Bale in the middle, Ronaldo left, Di Maria right with Isco playing behind them would rip apart La Liga and CHAAAAAAAAAMPIOOOONS 

Edited by strider

Cause Ancelotti is an absolute spud. Ramos @ DM :droy: , Bale on the right :droy: . Has to be the worst big name manager currently working for a big club in Europe.

Bale can play anywhere up there.

Played on the right plenty of times for Spurs.

Ramos, on the other hand, can't play DM.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Kroos is a great signing, way too cheap. Bayern dun fucked up.

Add Pogba as well, and it could be a new era of dominance for Real.

Hopefully Kroos doesn't cost us Di Maria (as rumors are suggesting), easily one of the most under-appreciated players in the world - absolute animal. 

James (ahem - Hamehs) Rodriguez said he would love to be at Real Madrid in the future. Exciting talent. 

Kroos is a great signing, way too cheap. Bayern dun fucked up.

Add Pogba as well, and it could be a new era of dominance for Real.

Hopefully Kroos doesn't cost us Di Maria (as rumors are suggesting), easily one of the most under-appreciated players in the world - absolute animal. 

James (ahem - Hamehs) Rodriguez said he would love to be at Real Madrid in the future. Exciting talent.

Kroos is the best signing for this season. We needed more depth in the team. Our starting 11 last season was literally the best team we had... Any interchange we had was not as strong as let's say what Bayern or Barca.

Illaramendi isn't quite ready for the big stage, Casemiro might be going inter/ serie A, Khedira might be leaving for United - that chews our CDM/CM substitutes, having Kroos fill those shoes is heaven sent.

I'm a big fan of di maria and will be shattered if he leaves. He feels underappreciated but I can assure you that it's Dimaria that is wanting to leave, not the club ( even though PSG put up 60m for dima)

Pray that we see more of isco this season and the return of Jese is effective. - love em heaps! Lips players, so much potential to get better too!

There's no need for Pogba if DiMaria stays - Dima must play CM as Xabi would see out this year having I would expect this.

Dimaria Kroos

Modric

Need another defender like Inigo Martinez and build on and a striker like Falcao to compete with Suarez (love Benz but now we have no sub as Morata is Juve now) . James Rodriguez has amazing potential but Comon, 75m potential? Price of Suarez pretty much? I don't think so

Lopez

Carvajal  Ramos  Pepe  Marcelo

Kroos

Di Maria       Modric

Bale                              Ronaldo

Falcao?

Falcao has been linked with us for some time, though due to the Atletico and Real agreement (stating that they can't sign players to and from each other) he was not able to come to Real. He has been unhappy at Monaco apparently and Real have made advances into securing his signature. 

This would make for an interesting Clasico...

article-2689700-1F9893A500000578-883_306 vs article-2689700-1F9893A900000578-675_306

Not sure how Di Maria will stay if we're going to go for Falcao unfortunately... Perhaps Khedira with Kroos would not be a bad idea, they played together very well at Germany.

Still can't get over the fact that we won the Champions League... What a way to win it too!

Gna have to chuck it on now

I can, the club have spent a billion euros in 10 years to finally lift the trophy... Just saying

Alright bro - ur mad cos your teams garb

• 3 months later...

Spewing on this man - champions league, spanish cup and current league leaders

ISCO is my top 3 favourite players - was over the moon when he signed and have had many sleepless nights over the transfer period as Liverpool were close to signing our wonder kid.

I loved him at Malaga and at the u20 Euro/worldcup moving into u21 and seniors.

As i have said over and over again, if Xavi and Iniesta had a baby it would be Isco.

The work rate between him and James now is rediculous. Id much rather see isco start over james as james bring massive flair when on yet Isco brings balance and control within the team - this is what we need.

Exposure of the Colombian will help buy shirts but benching Isco will not help us win titles.

Interesting news concerning redevelopment of the Bernabeau. Sheikh Mansour spreading his wings even further.

http://www.soccerladuma.co.za/news/articles/categories/la-liga/real-madrid-do-business-with-manchester-city-s-sheikh-mansour/191136

Hey mate - yeah saw this... its great to see us have some sort of alliance but he is merely a creditor and not involved in shares or any purchase of el Santiago Bernabeu

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...