Melbourne Football

Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call it

MaliMate

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally back in form on the football, backed a draw Ivory Coast vs Cameroon, fucking retarded bookies giving good odds for a draw meanwhile the last 5 minutes were literally Ivory Coast passing it back and forth between their 2 centre backs while the cameroon player were just kicking back 15 meters away not doing anything, as a draw suited both teams. All this time watching football and I've never actually seen that happen before, African football is hilarious.

its been known to happen in Italy quite a bit, with team captain's giving each other a 'nod' before kick off that the game will result in a draw

Can be helpful especially in games which are relegation 6-pointers, as neither teams want to lose 

Finally back in form on the football, backed a draw Ivory Coast vs Cameroon, fucking retarded bookies giving good odds for a draw meanwhile the last 5 minutes were literally Ivory Coast passing it back and forth between their 2 centre backs while the cameroon player were just kicking back 15 meters away not doing anything, as a draw suited both teams. All this time watching football and I've never actually seen that happen before, African football is hilarious.

its been known to happen in Italy quite a bit, with team captain's giving each other a 'nod' before kick off that the game will result in a draw

Can be helpful especially in games which are relegation 6-pointers, as neither teams want to lose

Not what I meant, see here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_mCBxlOnIA

• Like 1

Not what I meant, see here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_mCBxlOnIA

wow, thought it wouldve been a bit less obvious than that....

ridiculous but understandable at the same time

TAB has been giving me free bets for NBA teams leading @ 3QT and then losing. Even if it is only 1 leg of a system multi where it happens, I get the free bet. Last 2 days have made a profit off doing System bets AND then also got the free bet because one of the legs met their conditions. Think it is some sort of glitch but I ain't saying shit.

And that's why I don't usually say how much I've won lol.

Just got a bit excited there.

It's just funny as I keep winning with BetEasy when they give me an incentive to bet, like I wouldn't have bet on any of those, but if I lost the bet on Victory vs Roar, they were going to give me a bonus bet, if I came second in that greyhound race they would have given me a bonus bet, and I got a bonus bet for today by betting on the last race at Moonee Valley yesterday no matter the outcome (still kept it even though I won), same with the other week when I had a good win with BetEasy, they were giving a bonus bet for betting on a certain race so I bet on it and won. I never win with the bonus bets though, so I'm not actually gaining anything from these promos, it's just that they give me a reason to bet and then I happen to win each time haha.

Had Ajax Over 2.5 Goals last night, noticed no other Eredivisie games hit o2.5, gonna pounce on it next week.

Lucky I have lost interest a bit in the Dutch the last couple of weeks. Only 1 total goal from the last two Vitesse games, wtf.

Edited by Tesla

A-League = easy money.

I think I'm done for the weekend, withdrawing $650 off a $50 deposit. Got to love gambling when you have a finance degree, same shit as playing the financial markets, except you're playing against degenerate bogans instead of the smartest cunts around.

• Like 2

A-League = easy money.

I think I'm done for the weekend, withdrawing $650 off a $50 deposit. Got to love gambling when you have a finance degree, same shit as playing the financial markets, except you're playing against degenerate bogans instead of the smartest cunts around.

I know you probably posted this to annoy me but I still think its interesting that you never win when your around Tomby or myself.... :unsure:

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

A-League = easy money.

I know you probably posted this to annoy me but I still think its interesting that you never win when your around Tomby or myself.... :unsure:

Handed both of you my phone with BetEasy app open and let you browse my transactions, don't know what more you need to see. FWIW, it would be a pretty retarded thing to lie about. And I've also posted when I've lost too.

I'll post all my bets before hand this weekend if you like, but I'll probably be down given I was up so much last weekend and two weekends before that.

A-League = easy money.

Handed both of you my phone with BetEasy app open and let you browse my transactions, don't know what more you need to see. FWIW, it would be a pretty retarded thing to lie about. And I've also posted when I've lost too.

I'll post all my bets before hand this weekend if you like, but I'll probably be down given I was up so much last weekend and two weekends before that.

Anyone can hand someone there Betting App when they are up... and you admitted most the cash in your account came from originally from turn around cash.

Edited by cadete

A-League = easy money.

I know you probably posted this to annoy me but I still think its interesting that you never win when your around Tomby or myself.... :unsure: Handed both of you my phone with BetEasy app open and let you browse my transactions, don't know what more you need to see. FWIW, it would be a pretty retarded thing to lie about. And I've also posted when I've lost too.

Anyone can hand someone there Betting App when they are up... and you admitted most the cash in your account came from originally from turn around cash. No, most (~450) came from a cash win, I also won 300 with a 50 free bet and then had to turn that over and then lost most of that. TBH don't see what difference it makes if it's off a free bet, apart from that I'd perhaps be willing to take a bigger risk?

And yes we are talking about a time I'm up. The weekend before that I was down 100, and the weekend before that I was up around 500. Can't be up every week as everyone knows.

Edited by Tesla

Had $10 on MV under 2.5 goals and (seperately) $10 on Berisha to score. One outta two not bad, considering I got a $50 TAB bonus bet out of it as well. Don't use TAB much these days but the bonus bet was easy money.

LOL @ TAB being forced to start offering promotions as well.

TBh I thought thats what they had their Luxbet site was for, while they'd continue to offer shit odds, no promos, etc. on tab.com.au

Edited by Tesla

Dat feel when a $81 horse beats your horse on the line, can't help but laugh.

Should have stuck with betting on the place, been doing that a lot after running so many 2nds on the weekend, and had pretty good success so far, with most being pretty decent value

Why the fuck are the visitors paying so much?

Yeah Finkler is a big out and Galloway is also a loss, and the Mariners have a couple of ins, but I still can't see the Visitors being threatened.CCM might park the bus, so the draw is certainly a chance, but at $1.90+ it still seems like a pretty good price for the Visitors.

Edited by Tesla

• 2 weeks later...

BetEasy and Crown announce Joint Venture. From what I understand, basically BetEasy will be managing the Fixed Odds bets on BetFair Australia (which is now 100% owned by crown), while the exchange odds will be through the international BetFair still.

Z\The consolidation of the market continues.

I like the Indians to win the boxing day test at big odds. We have a couple of batsmen horribly out of form and a test debutant. Touring sides have a decent record at the G and the Indians had chances to win the first two tests.

I'd also have a look at Shaun Marsh to top score for Aus, he's made big runs at the G recently.

Got to love Sportsbet paying out my top run scorer for the Indian innings already, despite it not being over. Even though the result is 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% confirmed already, most bookies would just be cunts and wait until the innings is over to payout, but Sportsbet have a habit of paying out early. Compare this to unibet who still haven't paid out on the BBL match like half an hour after it's over.

Just now had a nice collect on an unknown fat Spanish bloke named Reyes in the darts world championship. Got on him at 4.20. Came back from 3-1 down and bossed some English veteran. Loving it. British commentators so biased aswell

Haha cunt. Atleast someone made some money out of my losses. Got to hand it to that Reyes bloke but, as soon as Painter couldn't cover I was rooting for him, great little comeback and his little entourage throwing out fist pumps and VAMOS's was the best of the tournament so far.

Got on MVG @ $3.75 to win the tournament, got a pretty cruisy run when compared to the quarter that has Bunting/Barney/Wade/Lewis in it. Jenkins killed it the other night though so next match for MVG will be tricky.

$7 for Bunting to win the quarter is pretty good odds. He's a top 8 player for mine, trains 7 hours a day, keeps his cool, nails his doubles, would have backed him to make the final if his draw wasn't so tough.

out of curiosity, does anyone know someone who has made a living out of gambling on sports?

i dont have the skills nor balls to be able to do it, but its interesting how much people are prepared to lose...

My uncle was a professional gambler on the horses (my grandad was a bookie), turned to the stockmarket now but he has had a somewhat successful life financially.

• malloy changed the title to Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call itI'mhu