MaliMate

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 @ 4 for the win.

10 @ 4.90 for Hawks - 20.5

Tom owes me almost 170.

BetEasy owes me 175 that I have to turnover once (just gonna turn it over on the horses even if I fuck up surely I'll have at least 150 left)

This AFL stuff ain't bad :hmm:

Edited by Tesla

30 @ 4 for the win.

10 @ 4.90 for Hawks - 20.5

Tom owes me almost 170.

BetEasy owes me 175 that I have to turnover once (just gonna turn it over on the horses even if I fuck up surely I'll have at least 150 left)

This AFL stuff ain't bad :hmm:

I look forward to hearing about your ability at beating on the horses...

Trust in a Gust bringing back a pretty dirty weekend on the punt. Bit lucky, but take it.

Bit lucky you can say that again - Braveheart and I are not happy at all with Melham's ride...

Rich Enuf made my weekend though. :up:

Rightfully so, although the horse looked a handful. Fair effort after Moody writing it off most of the week..

Yeah was at work when it raced but far out it paid alright..

Trust in a Gust bringing back a pretty dirty weekend on the punt. Bit lucky, but take it.

Bit lucky you can say that again - Braveheart and I are not happy at all with Melham's ride...

Rich Enuf made my weekend though. :up:

Rightfully so, although the horse looked a handful. Fair effort after Moody writing it off most of the week..

Yeah was at work when it raced but far out it paid alright..

I knew it still had the ability to win... and bloody should have as well.

lol @ Tom Waterhouse getting done again :lawl:

I wonder if this Take on Tom shit is proving profitable for them. It sure is proving profitable for me :up:

Got on this promo $7 multi of liverpool, man city, man utd, chelsea at ladbrokes, think it would have been about 5.90ish at others, hopefully arsenal don't turn this around and fuck it all up.

I wonder if this Take on Tom shit is proving profitable for them. It sure is proving profitable for me :up:

Got on this promo $7 multi of liverpool, man city, man utd, chelsea at ladbrokes, think it would have been about 5.90ish at others, hopefully arsenal don't turn this around and fuck it all up.

If they don't fair to say you owe de Gea a cut.

If they don't fair to say you owe de Gea a cut.

It was bad enough having to support Man Utd, who I despise, but then having to watch them try hang on, that was fucked. They aren't going to beat a top team until they sort that defence out.

• Like 1

He won out in his first few that he offered, but has lost his last 2 or 3. Think he'd still be in front but its starting to even up for him.

Keogh top goalscorer for Perth @ 2.40

can't see anyone being anywhere close to him tbh

Still pretty shit odds though considering you'll get over $2 for most Aleague game results.

Futures are only good for roughies imo

Edited by hedaik

Who's everyone keen on in the big races this week..?

Rich Enuff should be too good.. was ridiculous last start.

Like Lumosty in the 1000 and Dissident in the Caulfield Stakes.. will take the risk he runs out the 2000.. and off that form I'll stick with TIAG in the Toorak. He's won me too much money not to

Edited by MHFCRC

Rich Enuf will win...

Dissident I am pretty confident will fight out a win as well... reminds me in a small way of Northerly this bloke.

Fleet Espirit is my pick for the 1000 Guineas.

And why Caulfield has the Guineas as the last race is beyond me as its fucken annoying TBH.

WIsh betting companies lust for your money and customer service was extended elsewhere in life.

Sent an email to Ladbrokes complaining that a free bet wouldnt work for the City game, within 10 mins got a call from one of the sys admins on my mobile at 10pm saying they fixed an issue with the back end and they've put the bet on for me and to ring him personally on Sunday if the return fails. Would have been waiting for 3 weeks and been forced to repeat my problem 7 times to 4 different people if it was any other company. 

Edited by hedaik
  • Like 1

WIsh betting companies lust for your money and customer service was extended elsewhere in life.

Sent an email to Ladbrokes complaining that a free bet wouldnt work for the City game, within 10 mins got a call from one of the sys admins on my mobile at 10pm saying they fixed an issue with the back end and they've put the bet on for me and to ring him personally on Sunday if the return fails. Would have been waiting for 3 weeks and been forced to repeat my problem 7 times to 4 different people if it was any other company.

100% agree. Every time I call one, there is no wait, ever. Never an automated thing either. I just ring, and bang, talking to someone. Any other industry I'd be waiting on hold for an hour.

Literally the only businesses where calling up is faster than live chat.

Thats coz they don't have your money yet.

So much this. Funny how Ladbrokes & Sportingbet are the ones always breaking my balls to Deposit/Use free bets considering they're the only 2 agencies which haven't beaten me.

Yet.

It's like they're stalking me, BetEasy just sent me a text for a free $50 on the Caulfield Cup :)

So much this. Funny how Ladbrokes & Sportingbet are the ones always breaking my balls to Deposit/Use free bets considering they're the only 2 agencies which haven't beaten me.

Yet.

It's like they're stalking me, BetEasy just sent me a text for a free $50 on the Caulfield Cup :)

Where is mine?

FFS.

Cunts know I'm going to fuck them over again.

Yet.

Where is mine?

FFS.

Re-download the app and see what happens.

Yet.

Where is mine?

FFS.

Re-download the app and see what happens.

I just had to open the app and boom got a text.

I never how to access these free bets in the application...

It's a earshot application when compared to Ladbrokes.

Just like placing any other bet, except when you go to enter the stake the option is there to use the bonus bet.

You can place the bet through the website as well, you just need the app to get the bet.

• malloy changed the title to Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call itI'mhu