Melbourne Football

HeartCast Season 3 - Ideas?

Bozza

For season 2 we did a lot of work trying to work out a formula that worked, found some new voices and a great partner in Latrobe Uni to work with for the future.

For season 3 we are hoping to again expand our 'talent list' as well as tweak the formula and add a lot of new content!

If you have ever wanted to be involved with a form of audio production, in any way, whether it's behind the microphone or in the producers box, now is the time to speak up! PM me and we can discuss what you think you can do to help us bring the HeartCast to the net each and every week of the 2012/13 season!

We are also looking to produce some content that isn't just your standard match review stuff, prior to our weekly recordings. If you have ideas for what we could be recording, or would even like to do something yourself? Post it up in here!

I look forward to your replies!

I'd endorse Jimmy's comment above. This forum (me included) is often critical of the admin. side of Heart HQ, mainly I think because we see only the outputs and have little idea of the inputs, so hearing from the PR and Membership departments would be good.

Also regular updates on injuries.

Also more from the NYL side of the club.

Maybe at least a monthly 'Coaches Corner' when you interview one member of the coaching team, not only to hear about matches and so on but also more generally their thoughts about the game and where it's going in Australia, expansion of the League, Cup competitions and so on.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I enjoyed last seasons podcast. Especially liked the interviews and info on the NYL as I am unable to get to NYL games as well as match days (a shame the NYL is not played before the first team as used to happen before in the NSL). When Craig Goodwin made his debut I felt as if I had watched him play all season - thanks guys.

The above comments regarding behind the scenes are correct. We are a club, not a business (ie. members not customers). Keep up the good work.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well done first of all for doing it! Great stuff and really proactive..

Interviews with players and coaches is ok and match reviews/previews of seniors and youth..

Maybe having one of the Yarraside boys regularly for a quick update of activities and to promote the away trips that might be happening this season..

Would also like to hear about the community initiatives that the club is undertaking and working towards since this is one reason why fans like myself are attracted to support the club.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you have ever wanted to be involved with a form of audio production, in any way, whether it's behind the microphone or in the producers box, now is the time to speak up! PM me and we can discuss what you think you can do to help us bring the HeartCast to the net each and every week of the 2012/13 season!

We are also looking to produce some content that isn't just your standard match review stuff, prior to our weekly recordings. If you have ideas for what we could be recording, or would even like to do something yourself? Post it up in here!I'm going to add this link to the ones you might want to check out, too: department It does a nice job breaking down what exactly it is, what can cause it, how to deal with it, etc.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...