Melbourne Football

A 50/50 chance at $1billion OR a 100% chance at $1mil

Tesla

A 50/50 chance at $1billion OR a 100% chance at $1mil  

39 members have voted

1. 1. A 50/50 chance at $1billion OR a 100% chance at $1mil

• 50/50 for $1bn
    • Guaranteed $1mil

I could do a lot more good with the billion than I could with a million.

So as the risk to my financial wellbeing is not great enough, in the sense that I'm not essentially 'losing' what I already have before this decision, I must attempt to try and attain the billion.

1Million would change my life dramatically.

1billion could alter many lives completely.

• Like 2

Would have to go for the 50/50, you go with nothing, you either leave with a billion or leave with nothing as you came, you aren't losing anything, so I'd give it a crack.

Literally what you hear every night on Deal or no Deal.

• Like 1

Hate it as well, that prick just laughs at his own jokes while the whole studio looks at him blankly, seems to be everywhere on 7 these days as well.

Rofl.

Dude went to my brother's school - His dad is a Supreme Court Judge and his uncle was the King of Rock: Johnny O'Keeffe.

Look you lose $1billion but if you have $1 million there is a chance you can build that up to $1 billion one day

If this is your goal, there will be no investment with better reward to risk than choosing to invest/gamble the $1mn for a chance at 50/50 for $1bn.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 2

The odds are good to take the risk cos your risking 1 million to make 999,000,000 million... SO really the odds are good to go for the billion, BUT id take the million, buy 2 houses at $450,000 rent them out go a massive holiday and all the rest for the 100g, an then still got say $600 a week going into you bank account from the rent..

One Million.

It's enough to help make your life a lot easier, 500k on a house, the other 500k in a term deposit, at roughly 5% P.A there is 25k a year right there, to do nothing. Plus you still have the extra 500k if you ever need it. Might have to work part time to help cover the bills but I'm find with that as I couldn't not have work or something to help keep me occupied.

Couldn't do the Billion, if got nothing, although I didn't lose anything, Every time a mortgage payment came up I'd be reminded that things could have been different.I know that I could change more with a billion but even with a million I could still help others so I'd be happy.