Melbourne Football

Photography

bazzatron

The actual technique you guys are talking about is called selective desaturation, or selective colorisation.

It's almost always done in post-processing.

As for cameras, I still shoot with a very average, entry level camera.

I've got Pentax Kx, which, albeit with several lenses, still serves me well.

Older brother is very into photography and uses Pentax cameras for everything except for sports photography...

Not the best cameras you'll find, but very good for the price, and the menu systems are very easy to use.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sports Illustrated have released what they think are the 100 greatest sporting photos of all time. Some odd inclusions and some notable absences. Controversial to say the least!

http://sportsillustr...=hp_t14_a0#grid

What are your thoughts?

Some of those ones re printed in colour are outstanding. Also that image of the Pirates fans up that building is awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

Not that we didnt already have a million excuses to hate instagram

The online photo sharing service Instagram is facing a backlash from users who are angry at its decision to start allowing photos and other data to be used by advertisers without compensation.

The Facebook owned site is changing its privacy policy and its terms of service.

It is telling users that their photos and usernames can be used by advertisers or other businesses, and that Instagram will keep the money

http://m.abc.net.au/...cat=Top Stories

Edited by KSK_47

• 2 weeks later...