Melbourne Football

In need of new VISUALS (Flags/Banners)

Libero

• 4 weeks later...

One of my next planned creations is a flag as we're lacking some bigger flags at the front.

Looking to make a tricolour flag with this pattern as I think it looks cool. Stripes and checks have been done, but I haven't seen any triangles. Good for football as it's good to play in them.

What do you lads think?

post-360-0-27066200-1388363819_thumb.png

• Like 6

One of my next planned creations is a flag as we're lacking some bigger flags at the front.

Looking to make a tricolour flag with this pattern as I think it looks cool. Stripes and checks have been done, but I haven't seen any triangles. Good for football as it's good to play in them.

What do you lads think?

attachicon.giftriangles-flag.png

Don't like the grey looks abit dull.

Maybe swap it for a dark red.

Other than that, looks good. Hopefully get it made nice and big. 2x2metres :up:

Edited by FB.

what do you boys think if i was to make a two-stick with 'MIGS' on it - as in short for Migliorini? ..... Seriously running out of ideas here!

Like this?

Migs_zpsd1bb7c74.png

Added the Italy flag to make it less plain. Or "MIGS" can take up the whole space

I was thinking something similar to this or just MIGS written in red/black on a plain white background  with greed, white and red around the edges...

what do you boys think if i was to make a two-stick with 'MIGS' on it - as in short for Migliorini? ..... Seriously running out of ideas here!

Feel free to make this one nicotera. Got a few in this style to make for a few of the players.

attachicon.gifironman-kisnorbo.png

I would like to make something to pay tribute for our midfield master first, but will defs be looking for ideas after that  :)

Like this?

Migs_zpsd1bb7c74.png

Added the Italy flag to make it less plain. Or "MIGS" can take up the whole space

I was thinking something similar to this or just MIGS written in red/black on a plain white background  with greed, white and red around the edges...

Feel free to make this one nicotera. Got a few in this style to make for a few of the players.

attachicon.gifironman-kisnorbo.png

I would like to make something to pay tribute for our midfield master first, but will defs be looking for ideas after that  :)

How's these?

Migs4_zps47bb52d8.png

Migs2_zpse0f5b1df.png

Migs3_zps4648c6e0.png

What do you lads think?

The plan is to make it roughly 3m x 2m, double sided.. Hope that's big enough for a flag

Here's a sample with a dark red

post-360-0-52870300-1388443465_thumb.png

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Kisnorbo not quite ready (still need to stitch the sleeves for two sticks), but designed and painted..

We'll have two new two-sticks this Friday.

post-360-0-17059900-1389752441_thumb.jpg

Also might squeeze in a counterpart of another super hero in same style.

Should this guy be made, and if so should he be assigned to a player..

I was thinking of making it as a banner for "Batman Avenue" which is right near AAMI Park

post-360-0-34794500-1389752548_thumb.png

• Like 3

What do you lads think?

The plan is to make it roughly 3m x 2m, double sided.. Hope that's big enough for a flag

attachicon.giftriangles-flag-red-white-darkred.png

liking this. 

looks like it should belong in the Curva Sud Roma...

CurvaSudRoma-2012-new3.jpeg

What do you lads think?

liking this.

Poor guys, how are they supposed to see the game ;)

• Like 2

What do you lads think?attachicon.giftriangles-flag.png

liking this. 

I like the design, but maybe instead of grey add some gold or darker red...but yes, great pattern and will look awesome as a larger flag. Great work!

Might put the next banner up for vote.

Came up with flag design for Redders. Keen to know what you guys think..

attachicon.gifredmayne.png

Not having a go but a bit naff tbh

Okay. Care to suggest anything in particular to suggest? The font, the concept (red mane and that he's some what a ginger)?

Ok then. The entire concept: It's simplistic, one dimensional and unimaginative. My constructive feedback would be not to make this one at all :up:

I do like the Aziz one though. :up:

Might put the next banner up for vote.

Came up with flag design for Redders. Keen to know what you guys think..

attachicon.gifredmayne.png

Not having a go but a bit naff tbhOkay. Care to suggest anything in particular to suggest? The font, the concept (red mane and that he's some what a ginger)?Ok then. The entire concept: It's simplistic, one dimensional and unimaginative. My constructive feedback would be not to make this one at all :up:

I do like the Aziz one though. :up:

Fair enough. The Aziz one posted in this thread or the other one styled like Kisnorbo?

Chances are I'll make them both anyway :D

Feel free to suggest an alternative Redmayne one.