Melbourne Football

THAT Wonderwall Song

possiblygeorge

I'm on the wing also, and it certainly sounded great and worked well as a terrace tune.  

That being said, there's these two nuff nuffs who sit a few seats behind me, who love nothing more than yelling out retarded comments and abuse to the opposition for the entire game (for some reason they singled out Fenton) ... these guys are legitimately not funny, highly annoying and detract from the spectacle of the game, although I have no doubt they think of themselves as hilarious.  After the song, they said something like, "Well done cheer squad, well done"  in a cynical tone.  Wouldn't surprise me if they are tard supporters in disguise planted to annoy our supporters

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Torn Asunder said:

I'm on the wing also, and it certainly sounded great and worked well as a terrace tune.  

That being said, there's these two nuff nuffs who sit a few seats behind me, who love nothing more than yelling out retarded comments and abuse to the opposition for the entire game (for some reason they singled out Fenton) ... these guys are legitimately not funny, highly annoying and detract from the spectacle of the game, although I have no doubt they think of themselves as hilarious.  After the song, they said something like, "Well done cheer squad, well done"  in a cynical tone.  Wouldn't surprise me if they are tard supporters in disguise planted to annoy our supporters

I could sit next to anyone at the game ANYONE, if even if its someone asking what happened every 5mins but i cannot stand that shit. Best you stand up and tell them to shut up or tell the anti social hotline if they have it at aami.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Torn Asunder said:

"Cheer squad"? Sounds like AFL bogans to me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Torn Asunder said:

I must sit relatively close to you.

The real problem, from where I was, was that there were a few parrots right behind me that got in on the act and started abusing Fenton every time he got the ball for God knows what reason (I feel quite confident in saying that they wouldn't have a clue why they were doing it either, as I was close enough to hear the original stuff, but not close enough to see who it was).

• Like 1