Melbourne Football

RD 19 We're having some visitors over at AAMI

Dylan

These 'Journalists' think they're reporting some new revelation bullshit.

"Happily".

Screen Shot 2016-02-13 at 7.06.23 PM.png

3 hours ago, Tony999 said:

My dad can't come tonight so who wants to walk in for free with my dad's membership? PM me. While stocks last

Wish i knew this 2 hours ago... lol 

3 hours ago, Ando said:

Nope still too hot. 

Wasn't it 'too hot' last time we played them? In fact, almost double the current temperature and humidity...

We'll win 3-1 bruno, harry, mooy, in that order

So much for the much vaunted 3-5-2.

I'm happy with 4-3-3, it's coincided with most of our wins this season. But we need a big game from FitZgerald, and our fullbacks will have a tough job against the victory wingers.

we're really taking the game to victory, which I support, as long as we don't go all guns blazing for the entire game.

It's been far too long since I've managed to take in a game. I think I missed the whole of the 3-5-2 period, in fact (which may not be a bad thing).

Someone remind me - is this Wilko's debut? I've really lost track of everything that's gone on in the last month or two; far too much going on atm.

1 minute ago, Falastur said:

What are the events that happened this week with flares that the commentator was talking about? I don't think the stories made it over to this side of the world. 

Also, get in Fornaroli! 

our mainstream media has been bashing football due to flares and what not. Happened last week in a victory v west sydney game. just been dominating the media

9 minutes ago, Tonyboozeadams said:

our mainstream media has been bashing football due to flares and what not. Happened last week in a victory v west sydney game. just been dominating the media

So it's just been  threats and posturing in the papers, though? I thought that, from the way the commentators talked about it, there had been someone who had died while huffing one or they had been blamed for Hitler's rise to power or something.