• Koren
    • Paartalu
    • Fornaroli
    • Dekker
    • Espindola
    • Mooy
    • Kuzmanovski
    • Zinni

Tough call. Numerous players put in a good shift, and pretty much all players made sure there was no really weak links in the team. However, I'd say Sorensen, Fornaroli and Dekker were our most useful players. Sorensen with some great match-saving saves in the second half, Fornaroli with great application all game and a quality assist, and Dekker for having one chance and making it one goal.

I voted for Dekker. Took his one chance to shoot very well and got us a vital goal. Not bad for an A-League debut hey?

• Like 1

Fornaroli easily, had the first half assist and was relentless with his defensive pressure for the full 90 mins.

Sorenson's save was world class but he fucked up too many times before that to be judged MOTM

Fucked up too many times? 

He made 1 error when he fumbled and thats it. Obviously a tando lover 

Fucked up too many times? 

He made 1 error when he fumbled and thats it. Obviously a tando lover 

I counted 2 spills and another moment where he should have gone for the ball but didn't which almost resulted in a goal 

that said, he was still very convincing and whilst I do love Tando I'm happy with Sorenson's game and am excited to see what else he can do this season, just don't think he was our best on the park

• Like 2

I counted 2 spills and another moment where he should have gone for the ball but didn't which almost resulted in a goal 
that said, he was still very convincing and whilst I do love Tando I'm happy with Sorenson's game and am excited to see what else he can do this season, just don't think he was our best on the park

The trouble was Nate that no outfield player really imposed themselves on the game in the second half. That is why I and maybe a few more gave Sorenson MOTM. He did have a couple of iffy moments, but overall his handling, distribution and positioning was excellent.

• Like 1

• hedaik locked this topic