Melbourne Football

TV Series

Bill

cool :) you can pretty much slip season 2 and not worry about it. lol

I didn't mind the wire. pretty neat. 

Yeah i got that feel, but I still like how Season 2 is unique...

Its interesting how The Sopranos Season 2 also the worst Season in the grand scheme of things.

Edited by cadete

lol. great, i look forward to it... hahahah

They wanted to concentrate on a different area of Baltimore each season. But they couldn't really do much with the Hispanics because there wasn't much of a story behind it.

As I said I am only halfway through Season Three (So no massive spoilers) but from what I can tell the direction of Season 2 indicated the show was going down a path where they wanted to cover a lot of different types of content...

However Season 3 seems to straight away either put this Bigger Picture stuff on hold/or simply put a end it for more content directly related to the brilliant Season 1.

-Midway through season 3.-

* Already Anth jnr is a weak cunt.

* Uncle Jnr pisses me right off - although he has his good points. My attitude towards him may change if he keeps doing the right thing.

* Paulie is a fucking mad cunt, easily my favourite character.

* Glad what happened to Tony's mum, happened.

* Still got a hard on for Meadow

* Looking forward to seeing Steve Buscemi in the coming seasons.

See what i did there ;)

-Midway through season 3.-

* Already Anth jnr is a weak cunt.

* Uncle Jnr pisses me right off - although he has his good points. My attitude towards him may change if he keeps doing the right thing.

* Glad what happened to Tony's mum, happened.

* Still got a hard on for Meadow

* Looking forward to seeing Steve Buscemi in the coming seasons.

See what i did there ;)

Spot on assessment IMO

Sex toy stories.

Synopsis: 

One in three British women owns a vibrator, but many are designed by men. Now, a group of eight ordinary women are going to work with Ann Summers to create a sex toy made by women for women. They're a diverse group, including 69-year-old grandma Margaret, a twentysomethings virgin and a middle aged divorcee who has never achieved an orgasm. One thing unites them that they think there's a gap in the market and they are determined to fill it. Filmed over a course of a year, this is the story of how a group of regular ladies turned their fantasies into reality and reveals what women really want in the bedroom. Designing a sex toy is a labour of love. The women road test toys that are currently on the market and one brave mum even does the weekly shop at the same time. They turn to the contents of their kitchen cupboards to create models of their dream sex toy. This determined group of women know what they want, but can Ann Summers get it onto the shelves in time for Valentine's Day?

Hosted by none other... James May.

may460.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

anyone watched any of the new series Ray Donovan? worth a watch?

First 2eps are good. 3rd was average. Promising though.

Cheers. As no one replied I had already watched the first episode. I like it so far, but i'm uncertain as to whether it will remain a good show.

Edited by malloy