Melbourne Football

Melbourne Heart name rebranding..

yoshi2284

There are many potential new football fans out there including recent arrivals to melbourne looking for a team to support. Red is a lucky colour in China for example...so thats one over victory to start with. Perhaps a proper football name would be a good start as well to increase membership etc.

How about Melbourne Heart Athletic and then later it can just be Melbourne Athletic.

There are many potential new football fans out there including recent arrivals to melbourne looking for a team to support. Red is a lucky colour in China for example...so thats one over victory to start with. Perhaps a proper football name would be a good start as well to increase membership etc.

How about Melbourne Heart Athletic and then later it can just be Melbourne Athletic.

No. What does red in china being lucky have to do with anything about Australian football and secondly I think that heart is the most football name in the league probably behind wanderer and united and also there are other teams in Europe with the name heart and I cannot possibly see how a different name would make people relies that we exist and make them want to go for us. People are not going to say oh gee that name is pretty I am going to support them.