Melbourne Football

Small and Strong: This Friday Its Time As A Terrace To Make A Stand.

cadete

Your words will dog Heart fans for years to come.

Nah, I reckon my red and white 90s style Kappa jacket would do the trick with just one appearance. Would undo the title of 'best dressed terrace' and replace it with 'best ethnic terrace.' The name of club would soon follow suit, and be re-branded as 'Chojeks FC.'Might have to crack the old nike fit cap/bumbag/tn's and lonsdale singlet out for such an occasion. ;)

Add some adonis (adidas) trackies and I think we're on to something. Nar Adidas running shorts so high that my left nut is peekin out

Your words will dog Heart fans for years to come.

Nah, I reckon my red and white 90s style Kappa jacket would do the trick with just one appearance. Would undo the title of 'best dressed terrace' and replace it with 'best ethnic terrace.' The name of club would soon follow suit, and be re-branded as 'Chojeks FC.'Might have to crack the old nike fit cap/bumbag/tn's and lonsdale singlet out for such an occasion. ;)

Add some adonis (adidas) trackies and I think we're on to something.Nar Adidas running shorts so high that my left nut is peekin out Ah yes, the NED...

While I agree with a lot of what was said in OP, I really could not give a fuck if there were 10 or 100 or 10000 WS gypos there.

This match is massive for us because we have 2 points from 4 games, bottom of the table, there is a lot of negativity around and as a terrace we probably aren't going as well as we'd like.

It sort of feels like now or never for us and although it might add a little bit that we're playing last years premier, these self important cunts, who we're playing is pretty much irrelevant. It could be Sydney FC but the message would be more or less the same. We need a win and we need to lift as a terrace.

Of course though, as soon as WS are mentioned these cocks need to come and tell us how awesome they are. 

Owe you a like.

• Like 1

The bandwagon rolls on. Love your work, A+++ supporter culture, so innovative, much loud, extreme hools, complete AMF.

Unfortunately you guys still surpass us in being the best dressed terrace. Such an achievement that we have been working so hard to top, but we just can't take that mantle from your lot :(

1450235_251048781715116_588056773_n.jpg

ikr? you guys just try too hard

Isn't that one of the scarves you get at tourist shops for $2?

Well ard

Fuck these kents.

Look I cant make it prior family commitment.

I do have $50 on heart, mor than a eeks wqge for most ffafc fans

While I agree with a lot of what was said in OP, I really could not give a fuck if there were 10 or 100 or 10000 WS gypos there.

This match is massive for us because we have 2 points from 4 games, bottom of the table, there is a lot of negativity around and as a terrace we probably aren't going as well as we'd like.

It sort of feels like now or never for us and although it might add a little bit that we're playing last years premier, these self important cunts, who we're playing is pretty much irrelevant. It could be Sydney FC but the message would be more or less the same. We need a win and we need to lift as a terrace.

Of course though, as soon as WS are mentioned these cocks need to come and tell us how awesome they are. 

Owe you a like.

Owe him a beer!

The Western Sydney Wanderers are Big, Brash and Loud and therefore according to the Media and The FFA: Beautiful. 

Oh and they are also The Best Thing to have ever happened to Australian Football... apparently.

Do you believe this???

Do you think that just because a Club is Big, Brash and Loud its therefore superior???

Because I for one def do not.

(If I did why I would not have even chosen Melbourne's second club??).

What I believe in is the Strength and Unity that I felt right from the start as Heart Supporter. 

And the Camaraderie I feel when among my peers in the Yarraside End.

What I believe in most of all is the sense of belonging to a group I love that is:

"Small But Strong".

Anyway this Friday night the Western Sydney Wanderers - Football World's Red and Black T-Rex comes to town...

But who gives a fuck?

Because even if Heart plays Shiite and some other Heart fans decide to do something else on their Friday night.

We will be there, those of us that matter - We will be there standing on the Terrace.

As its time for us Yarrasiders to dig our heals in like a Small Triceratops and make a stand and out sing these blokes back to Bankstown regardless of the result. 

This is the game where your Team and your Terrace needs you most, when a Big Bloated FFA Funded Enemy comes to make look us like fools in our Beautiful City on Free To Air TV . 

Remember Lads: "Small but Strong".

.... Dat Post. 

I thought last Friday night was one of the better performances by the terrace I've been apart of. Massive improvement from round 2, We were loud & proud.

Yet watching the replay back Fox sports did us nothing. You couldn't even hear our drum over the WS supporters (yeah they did a good job, but other than their whistles I didn't notice them once at the actual game.)

So lets be small, strong and LOUD again tonight! Push our team to 3 points in a game that's just as big as last weeks!

Sorry for the lack of dinosaur references

• Like 1

Couldn't make it last week, so watched on Fox Sports, and all I could hear wear the WSW fans too. Was getting shitty listening to their chants all night! No doubt Yarraside were louder at the game, but on TV not so.

I reakon Fox sports are told to put effects mics right in front of their supporters to encourage the juggernaut. :angry:

Couldn't make it last week, so watched on Fox Sports, and all I could hear wear the WSW fans too. Was getting shitty listening to their chants all night! No doubt Yarraside were louder at the game, but on TV not so. I reakon Fox sports are told to put effects mics right in front of their supporters to encourage the juggernaut. :angry:

The hypocrisy continues