Melbourne Football

Flick here for Subbuteo

KSK_47

Just out of curiosity, I know creating one of these is a pretty big project. But does anyone know what the average cost overall is?

Looking at all yours.. Must admit, you guys are amazing.

Have inspired me to have a go! :D

If i knew my subbuteo more, my first purchase set ups would be way different, went with a 20 year old set with light weight teams which I regret because I don't use it any more (better upgrades)

if anything, this should have been my first subbuteo set

Better quality and cheaper than my first set.

(there are other box sets of different teams on ebay floating around)

http://www.ebay.com....#ht_3286wt_1163

Edited by Young Polak

Just out of curiosity, I know creating one of these is a pretty big project. But does anyone know what the average cost overall is?

Looking at all yours.. Must admit, you guys are amazing.

Have inspired me to have a go! :D

If i knew my subbuteo more, my first purchase set ups would be way different, went with a 20 year old set with light weight teams which I regret because I don't use it any more (better upgrades)

if anything, this should have been my first subbuteo set

(there are other box sets of different teams on ebay floating around)

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TOTAL-SOCCER-Set-INTER-MILAN-vs-AC-MILAN-Subbuteo-Table-Football-Game-/190793658077?pt=UK_SportsMemorabilia_Subbuteo_SM&hash=item2c6c302edd&_uhb=1#ht_3286wt_1163

Thanks mate! :)

You can buy a starter set (blue, red teams, goals, pitch, 1 ball) from mind games and games world stores in melbourne $60-80

also I am looking at places to host the tournament where abouts do you guys live, I am in Bayside

also @nicotera5 bulk buying from subbuteo world is agreat idea, great quality, also get insurance postage

You can buy a starter set (blue, red teams, goals, pitch, 1 ball) from mind games and games world stores in melbourne $60-80

also I am looking at places to host the tournament where abouts do you guys live, I am in Bayside

also @nicotera5 bulk buying from subbuteo world is agreat idea, great quality, also get insurance postage

I live in Rowville in the South East.

Might sound selfish but also a helpful idea, just 2 min away from me is the Polish House, it's not a nationality-only place, they usually have events booked in their hall such as wrestling house shows and party's or whatever. It has Enormous space to set up plenty of tables and stage as well for presentation etc.

It isn't far from both freeway exits (monash and eastlink) for faster travel fyi

their details:

1325 Stud Road

Rowville VIC 3178

(03) 9795 0522

Edited by Young Polak

im in East Burwood, but have it out your way (or Rowville) and ill join in once i get my full set going and some practice.

definitely insurance, its only an extra $7.50.

For better detail total soccer is better.

For 1 team from that store

International Signed For Royal Mail Standard Airmail to AU.This option includes insurance. Delivery time around 7 to 14 working days. £10.30 pixel_trans.gifpixel_trans.gifpixel_trans.gifpixel_trans.gifTNT/DHL Courier Shipping to AU. Fully insured and tracked online.Delivery time around 2 to 5 working days, depending on destination. £43.00 pixel_trans.gifpixel_trans.gifpixel_trans.gifpixel_trans.gifRoyal Mail Standard Airmail Shipping to AU. Delivery time around 7 to 14 working days. No insurance with this option. £4.50

Edited by Young Polak

Box of 4 floodlights

International Signed For pixel_trans.gifpixel_trans.gif Royal Mail Standard Airmail to AU.

This option includes insurance. Delivery time around 7 to 14 working days. £15.50 pixel_trans.gifpixel_trans.gifpixel_trans.gifpixel_trans.gifTNT/DHL Courier pixel_trans.gifpixel_trans.gif Shipping to AU.

Fully insured and tracked online.

Delivery time around 2 to 5 working days, depending on destination. £43.00 pixel_trans.gifpixel_trans.gifpixel_trans.gifpixel_trans.gifRoyal Mail Standard Airmail pixel_trans.gifpixel_trans.gif Shipping to AU.

Delivery time around 7 to 14 working days. No insurance with this option. £11.50 pixel_trans.gif

Fencing

International Signed For pixel_trans.gifpixel_trans.gif Royal Mail Standard Airmail to AU.

This option includes insurance. Delivery time around 7 to 14 working days. £12.50 pixel_trans.gifpixel_trans.gifpixel_trans.gifpixel_trans.gifTNT/DHL Courier pixel_trans.gifpixel_trans.gif Shipping to AU.

Fully insured and tracked online.

Delivery time around 2 to 5 working days, depending on destination. £43.00 pixel_trans.gifpixel_trans.gifpixel_trans.gifpixel_trans.gifRoyal Mail Standard Airmail pixel_trans.gifpixel_trans.gif Shipping to AU.

Delivery time around 7 to 14 working days. No insurance with this option. £8.50

Is anyone have email contacts with vincent? If you do you should have received an email from Carl Young by now

G'day all,

My name is Carl Young and I used to play a fair bit of Subbuteo when I lived in the UK. Vincent Coppenolle of WASPA has forwarded me your email details and mentioned that you may be interested in playing in, or setting up a Melbourne Subbuteo club.

If you could let me know if you are interested (and that Vincent has sent me correct email addresses for people actually in Melbourne) I'll see if we can arrange a meeting and maybe a few games.

If you wish to check out who I am, just google my name+Subbuteo and I think a few old scores of mine still come up. I'm also on Facebook.

Best wishes, Carl.

carlyoung777@hotmail.com

GTFIH True Until I Die

Hey, yeah e-mailed him on the weekend first actually and just received a reply about 15 mins ago very positive

It was as follows:

Thanks for your email. It's been quite a while since I played Subbuteo but I have been thinking of setting up a Melbourne Subbuteo club for a while. So mabye now is the time. I used to run the Cardiff Subbuteo Club, Welsh Subbuteo Assosiation and was a member of the European Subbuteo Federation so I do understand what is required. So I would be very happy to assist you in this project.

I have a number of other email addresses sent to me by Vincent so if you are happy I'll email everyone and see if they are interested in meeting to discuss the next steps. This will help to determine if there are enough players for a tournament or local Subbuteo Club. If we can run a tournament so we can also invite members of the Sydney club and their players. Although a bit of work will be required before this can happen. The main challenge will be having enough pitches (we'll need around 8) and all with metal goals.

Let me know what you think or if you have other plans.

By the way, my wife and I are Melbourne Heart fans so well done on supporting the best team in Melbourne.

Cheers, Carl.

ps: If you need video content for your school project I have TV coverage of the 1990 (and some 1994) Subbuteo World Cup by Channel 4 in the UK that may be useful.

Edited by True Until I die
  • Like 2

For beginners I recommend ZEUGO bases or the new subbuteo teams (some of them are available from the Australian distributor Crown & Andrews).

I know a guy in Belgium who has a huge stock of Zeugo teams and they are for sale at the incredible price of 5 EUROS. It's worth a try to buy some but you need to buy more than one set otherwise the transport will cost much. Cheers from Belgium.

I know a guy in Belgium who has a huge stock of Zeugo teams and they are for sale at the incredible price of 5 EUROS. It's worth a try to buy some but you need to buy more than one set otherwise the transport will cost much. Cheers from Belgium.

link?

You can e-mail Frédéric Vanton at vantonfc@base.be

Cheers!

• Like 1