Melbourne Football

Flick here for Subbuteo

KSK_47

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have completed a Q + A interview for WASPA's blog and e-mailed it off.

only a matter of time until my name and face will be revealed once they post it up on their website

Yarraside will get a mention as well and how I'm part of it (subbuteo y-side etc)

Schip Happens will also be mentioned

Edited by Young Polak
  • Like 2

Haha that's sick dude.

Out of interest, who do we all play with? I for one got my best mate into it and we often have games. And the hobby has spread now. My mates are buying starter sets for each other and playing in spares at school etc,

Was wondering how the rest of you practise, or whether for you all its more a hobby and enjoy the painting side or the art side of the game.

If you add me on Facebook, ill invite you to the Subbuteo Melbourne group and that's where we discuss of future meet ups.

I play with mates when I can when they come to my place but we rarely get to play it. I usually just paint spectators, play full games whenever a friendly tournament comes around

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

there is a new market scheme going on for subbuteo, well in my opinion.

We can agree that the LW figures are very detailed, but he bases are terrible (like plastic from a ping pong ball).

however the players are being sold baseless, and you can find bases around on ebay to stick those LW players into them.

For example, sparta prague players which are sexy as

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Subbuteo-Original-LW-team-SPARTA-PRAGA-10-figures-new-unused-Leggenda-/200964851321?pt=UK_SportsMemorabilia_Subbuteo_SM&hash=item2eca704679

there is a new market scheme going on for subbuteo, well in my opinion.

We can agree that the LW figures are very detailed, but he bases are terrible (like plastic from a ping pong ball).

however the players are being sold baseless, and you can find bases around on ebay to stick those LW players into them.

For example, sparta prague players which are sexy as

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Subbuteo-Original-LW-team-SPARTA-PRAGA-10-figures-new-unused-Leggenda-/200964851321?pt=UK_SportsMemorabilia_Subbuteo_SM&hash=item2eca704679

This is leggenda figures, there are others on sale, would be stoked to buy some and purchase separate bases for these! fuark

Sounds good and very similar to my project this weekend which is taking Tottenham figures from their bases and giving them good bases and decals. Is there a particular club/ country you are looking at, are you interested in base decals?

I'm just watching mad about games's store which i have given the link to.

I'm currently watching Sparta Prague and Sweden but I would like for them to Release Poland, Romania, Bulgaria and probably Czechoslovakia.

Have those with like raptor g2 bases and keep them in a subbuteo case that I'm interested in that can hold I think 3 or 4 teams, and have these teams as my primary ones for tournaments games. I Like to have a Eastern Europe group of teams that i want to carry around