Melbourne Football

Old away kit without turtle neck?

alvinng

Hi people, I'm new here so please be gentle with me. I'm after an away Melbourne Heart kit (white with red sash) without the turtle neck. Anyone knows if there're still available to be bought? If not at the club shop, are there any retailers in and around Melbourne that stocks it? Any help is appreciated.

Ahhh

Yeh mate you can get them for 30 bucks new from sporting house direct comes with a free cap aswell

Ahhh thanks buddy. I thought it was going to be a long shot looking for this but you definitely pointed me in the right direction. Appreciate it.

Hi people, I'm new here so please be gentle with me. I'm after an away Melbourne Heart kit (white with red sash) without the turtle neck. Anyone knows if there're still available to be bought? If not at the club shop, are there any retailers in and around Melbourne that stocks it? Any help is appreciated.

Has Jason Hoffman profile pic

Asks people to be gentle :S

I know lately they were actually bidding off the isc tops on eBay, some as low as $9 +postage

But yeah, eBay or sporting house are your best options

Edited by Demon_Heart

Nice one. Did you find out if they do lettering?

I asked them and unfortunately nope...they don't do lettering which is a pity. Do the new Kappa kits at the club shop online even allow you to put names/numbers? Doesn't seem like there is an option for except of course the Kewell one. 

I asked them and unfortunately nope...they don't do lettering which is a pity. Do the new Kappa kits at the club shop online even allow you to put names/numbers? Doesn't seem like there is an option for except of course the Kewell one.

They can do it, you just email them before you buy it and ask. There was like fine print on the club shop website which said this

I wouldn't mind buying a Reebok kit with "Sibon 9" in season 6 lettering on the back tbh.

Now that would be something. Wonder if its possible to find these days.

I have an original Reebok top signed by Sibon...well, it's signed by the whole team. Been meaning to frame it - probably not worth much more than the cost of the top + frame put together, but maybe one day it'll be worth something :-)

They can do it, you just email them before you buy it and ask. There was like fine print on the club shop website which said this

I think they do it at their factory/warehouse in Ringwood where they send out their online orders. I was in their Docklands store yesterday and they didn't even have most of the sizes which were listed available on the website. 

• 9 months later...

I've never actually owned an ISC top so I wanna at least go in and have a look at sizes. They're at Docklands so it's on the way home so no biggies. Might actually grab both the home and away one!

They'll fit great if you have microcephaly or are a pin head :angry: . The head hole is much too small.