Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call it

MaliMate

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should have put 100 on the umpires. Fucking jipped

Hedaik pls

There was the non-paid mark to Daniher(?) where North immediately got a goal from, then soon after that Thomas got a goal where he pushed the defender in the back to get under the ball. I think there may have been a 3rd in there but I cant remember now. Overall it was a fairly even contest, but I think those 2-3 goals from the umps so quickly put the game into Norths favour. 

The most annoying thing about Thomas when he gets a BS free kick is not the actual free itself, but its the way he waddles back with the ball with his arse sticking out in the air.

(Not that Im too mad, as I hate Essendon too)

Edited by hedaik

Fucking love the cash out feature. Saved me about $200 the last fortnight. Had Queensland Reds into Melbourne Knights double last night. Reds won, Knights equalized in the 2nd half so I cashed out for a decent profit. Knights end up drawing, feels good man

Hedaik pls

There was the non-paid mark to Daniher I assume your talking about the free kick to Petrie with a few minutes to go? Sure he accentuated the contact, doesn't stop it from being a free kick every day of the week.

Hedaik pls

There was the non-paid mark to Daniher I assume your talking about the free kick to Petrie with a few minutes to go? Sure he accentuated the contact, doesn't stop it from being a free kick every day of the week.

Nah first or second quarter. There was a run of 3 goals that put North from behind to being in front by 10 odd points. It might have not been Daniher. 

Edited by hedaik

Hedaik pls There was the non-paid mark to DaniherI assume your talking about the free kick to Petrie with a few minutes to go? Sure he accentuated the contact, doesn't stop it from being a free kick every day of the week.

Nah first or second quarter. There was a run of 3 goals that put North from behind to being in front by 10 odd points. It might have not been Daniher. Have to admit I didn't watch the first half, went to watch the local firsts play.

Hedaik pls There was the non-paid mark to Daniher I assume your talking about the free kick to Petrie with a few minutes to go? Sure he accentuated the contact, doesn't stop it from being a free kick every day of the week.

Nah first or second quarter. There was a run of 3 goals that put North from behind to being in front by 10 odd points. It might have not been Daniher. Have to admit I didn't watch the first half, went to watch the local firsts play.

bt pls

Called up Ladbrokes to deposit $20 for the Sydney Swans $2 special, end up getting a $20 free bet on top and a $100 free bet that I got for referring someone last year.

Why would you call to deposit? And how'd you get this bonus?

Called up Ladbrokes to deposit $20 for the Sydney Swans $2 special, end up getting a $20 free bet on top and a $100 free bet that I got for referring someone last year.

Why would you call to deposit? And how'd you get this bonus?

Called to deposit because I couldn't find the $2 sydney bonus on my app so just wanted to make sure I don't get dicked before I deposit as something similar has happened to me before. I didn't even know I had the $100 bonus bet so ended up being a pretty worthwhile phone call as I probably never would have known I had it. Been there for a year apparently lol. Ended up withdrawing $130 before I went to bed last night and have a few pending bets today.

• Like 1

If Richmond win tomorrow my mate will win a $10,000 multi. So I came here to jynx him.

Had 23% of the Footytab margins this weekend (50k jackpot), but got done because I had Sydney 1-39.

Got 5.7% of the total dividend if these come through today but: Freo win, Pies-Tigers either team under 39.5, Power win. Expecting the dividend to be in the thousands.

Whats with all the greyhound related offers recently, is it related to all the shit going on in the greyhound industry? Maybe there's been a drop off in punting on it and they're trying to lure people back into it?

Whats with all the greyhound related offers recently, is it related to all the shit going on in the greyhound industry? Maybe there's been a drop off in punting on it and they're trying to lure people back into it?

I didnt get anything :(

A few months ago I heard on SEN that there had been no drop off in the wagering for greyhounds, but I did raise my eyebrow at last weeks offer. 

I didnt get anything :(

A few months ago I heard on SEN that there had been no drop off in the wagering for greyhounds, but I did raise my eyebrow at last weeks offer.

Nothing new, but I meant the Tom one you had last week, that I got as well, as well as Tom and Centerbet both having one matched one a day on a selected race for a while (not sure if still going), and Sportsbet sent me one on the weekend too, place a bet on the A-League final and get 2 bonuses on the greyhounds, and got an email from luxbet about an upcoming greyhound offer (not particularly good) but I dont think I've seen luxbet do many greyhound offers.

Interesting the luxbet one said to not promote it on social media (I get this email with upcoming offers from them because I have an affiliate account), so they're obviously worried about the backlash lol.

Edited by Tesla

Fucking LOL at this shit:

fJtjgEi.jpg

I've been pretty skeptical of $1.30-1.50 bets on soccer for a while, usually find $1.60-1.80 bets come off just as much. This pretty much proves these are the shittest value odds in soccer. If the odds were accurate, there is about a 1.13% chance of all those bets losing. Maybe I hit the 1%, or, as I've thought for a while, the majority of these 1.30-1.50 soccer odds are shit value and the team is in fact a lot less likely to win.

Edited by Tesla

Ladbrokes offering $2 for Geelong to beat the Carlton midstrengths

I'm usually pretty suspicious of promo bets but this one is too good to pass up on.

probably shitty $20 max bet

Yea it was,

So I went;

$20 on Geelong @ $2

$10 on Carlton @ $4.33

$1 on draw @ $81

Not a huge return but its a free $9 so I'm not going to say no to it

I'm usually pretty suspicious of promo bets but this one is too good to pass up on.

Yea it was,

So I went;

$20 on Geelong @ $2

$10 on Carlton @ $4.33

$1 on draw @ $81

Not a huge return but its a free $9 so I'm not going to say no to itDo you actually need to cover the draw, I assumed the payout is just halved if there is a draw given there are ony 2 outcomes listed.

Secondly, as tempting as what you've done is, on average you'll be better of just betting on the promotional market and not arbitrating it. Because is the promotional market that created the opportunity for arbitrage, it is the one paying too much. The exception to this is if there is a promotion on the other side of the equation as well. For example, with these afl games, if you're getting on the other team at sportsbet then it's probably worth doing the arbitrage as they have the money back promo if your team leads at a quiet and loses, thus giving you the chance to make even more profit from your arbitrage if that happens.

Edited by Tesla

Yea it was,

So I went;

$20 on Geelong @ $2

$10 on Carlton @ $4.33

$1 on draw @ $81

Tight arse.

(Ill probably end up doing it myself)

Yea it was,

So I went;

$20 on Geelong @ $2

$10 on Carlton @ $4.33

$1 on draw @ $81

Tight arse.

Haha if you are up $9 a week thats $468 a year :up:

Yea it was,

So I went;

$20 on Geelong @ $2

$10 on Carlton @ $4.33

$1 on draw @ $81

Do you actually need to cover the draw, I assumed the payout is just halved if there is a draw given there are ony 2 outcomes listed.

Yes draw had to be covered. Bookmakers won't pay half on drawn games as your selection has not won the match. Understand where you are coming from though.

Betfair is different, as your betting against another punter you'll receive half the dividend.

• Like 1

Yea it was,

So I went;

$20 on Geelong @ $2

$10 on Carlton @ $4.33

$1 on draw @ $81

Tight arse.

Haha if you are up $9 a week thats $468 a year :up:

Already spent my profit on a colleagues racehorse that ran last in Geelong.

Carna Draw!

probably shitty $20 max betYea it was,

So I went;

$20 on Geelong @ $2

$10 on Carlton @ $4.33

$1 on draw @ $81

Do you actually need to cover the draw, I assumed the payout is just halved if there is a draw given there are ony 2 outcomes listed.

Yes draw had to be covered. Bookmakers won't pay half on drawn games as your selection has not won the match. Understand where you are coming from though.

Betfair is different, as your betting against another punter you'll receive half the dividend.

Always wondered about that, when it comes to these events that have 3 outcomes and only 2 are listed. Is this just for AFL or most similar bets as well? Cause I've seen some that say "dead heat rule applies" which I'm guessing means half the divided. Not sure what sport I've seen that on though.

Another ones that confuses me, wh yare odds different for something like this (at same bookie):

Hawthown win by more than 24.5 - $2.45

Hawthorn -24.5 - $2.50

How are those not the same bet?

Edited by Tesla

Yea it was,

So I went;

$20 on Geelong @ $2

$10 on Carlton @ $4.33

$1 on draw @ $81

Honestly I wasn't convinced by this as the draw markjet would surely be getting more attention, couldn't find it at most bookies I looked, finally found it at sportsbet under the handicap market, makes sense having it there but I wasnt convinced it applied to h2h still. So I asked in live chat at Sportsbet, and they confirmed that the winnings are in fact halved, going to check at William Hill next and see what they say.

EDIT: confirmed at William Hill as well, dead heat rule applies.

Edited by Tesla

Up to $128 currently. Thanks indeed to picking correct score for old Cockburn city v subiaco.

This shit is pretty easy imo

Withdraw it before you start betting on Nowra Greyhounds and Menangle Harnesses. Edited by tomby
  • Like 2

• malloy changed the title to Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call itI'mhu