Melbourne Football

Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call it

MaliMate

My parents are VRC members, and went in for a raffle recently, for a chance to pay money to own 5% of a new racehorse. 160 entered, and they were 1 of 20 to get picked!

So this morning we all went to Flemington to see the horse and to find out the details of the 3 year ownership/lease. Trained by Mark Kavanagh, yet to be named. Turns out that both my parents had won the raffle, so not just 5% to share, they get their own 5% each!

Mum wasn't too sure on spending more money on another share, but I jumped in pretty quickly and said ill go half!

So now I own 2.5% of this horse for the next 3 years. With a nice investment of under $1k.

A8LZiiKCEAAp3mk.jpg

It needs a name. It's from Ireland. Any ideas.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone getting on anything this weekend? Pretty good odds again on Palace @ 2 against Blackpool. I also like Monchengladbach against Mainz at home, paying $2.20

Multi tonight with Sassuolo, FSV Frankfurt & Standard Liege. Paying $4.07.

Smeltz anytime goalscorer $2.75 great value considering his record against us & the fact that he's due. Same odds as D-Mac FFS. TAB :droy:

Edited by MaliMate

Pretty safe bet imo, if you wanted to keep it to just tonight i'd probably add Besiktas but it depends on how much you're dropping.

Put $20 on it. Was looking at Besiktas but I've been fucked by some really dodgy games in Turkey before. Have started getting back into Turkish League lately and have done well but just not sure about this one.

Just checked then though & they've beaten this team Eskisehirspor every time in history @ home. Probably a good bet.

• malloy changed the title to Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call itI'mhu