Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call it

MaliMate

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S5D0cVe.jpg

tlk5lcG.jpg

Best bit is it's only like the second time I've ever bet on NRL first tryscorer lol, was just mad I placed a couple bets at sportsbet on the houses earlier and lost like  $50, so I was like fuck you cunts you're gonna pay now :up:

Also at the point where the only logical conclusion is that I have a proven system for picking first goalscorers in AFL :up:

Also Tom Waterhouse can suck my dick, $2 for Canberra to win, cheers cunt :up:

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 4

Am I the only one the feels like a boss paying for shit with their sportsbet/Ladbrokes cash card? Cunts know your gambling game is strong when you paying for shit with those cards. 

Also when getting cash out from it feels like I just robbed someone, all that unearned cash. It's just not the same when you withdraw to bank account. 

• Like 5

Connor McGregor, never in doubt. :clap:

These $2 favourites that Ladbrokes offer are great, even though the max bet is only $20 it's still an easy way to double your money. :up:

Money well spent if it means you'll keep betting with them. 

Just got a call from ubet giving me free corporate tickets for Hawthorn vs Richmond in a couple of weeks time.

Almost feel bad taking their money now.

Can confirm jelly.

Best I've gotten is a parramatta eels jersey from unibet despite blatantly exploiting them for their promotions (worse than any other bookmaker).

Will never learn my lesson to not bet on highest scoring batsman, would probably be banned from sportsbet by now if not for all the money they've gotten back from me not being able to resist their 'cash back if your player scores 50' or 'cash back if your player hits a 6' promos.

Roos - 25.5 vs Essendoomed @ $1.92

Richmond - 19.5 Vs St Kilda @ $1.92

Load up lads. 

Hows the poker going?

Edited by Tesla

Will never learn my lesson to not bet on highest scoring batsman, would probably be banned from sportsbet by now if not for all the money they've gotten back from me not being able to resist their 'cash back if your player scores 50' or 'cash back if your player hits a 6' promos.

Hows the poker going?

Not bad, came 2nd and cashed $1500 in a decent torny on sat night and up about $500 in cash games this week.

6k profit in 2015 and going strong.

Unibet doing two good promos at the moment.

First greyhound bet $50 cashback if you lose, first mobile bet $50 cashback if you lose. Get to keep your stake with your bonus bets with Unibet as well so pretty much free money. 

Edited by hedaik

William Hill / Tom Waterhouse were offering $8 for Smith to be top scorer in the first innings and Australia win or draw the match, put $20 on it. Hard to see anything but a win or draw for Australia from here, and it seems unlikely that anyone other than Rogers scores more than Smith. Tempted to bet on Smith being the next man out so I can hedge my bet, but ffs i'm a greedy cunt and want the full $160, what do?

Greed pays off, will surely collect on that Steve Smith bet now. plus picking up both the ladbrokes $2 favourites, plus Tom also was doing $2 for North, very tidy evening indeed.

broncos $2 fav on sunday looks a certainty too, backed liverpool and both roos bombers so turned 47 in 80

Same, you end up getting on it?

6 hours later and I've still not received my 50% extra bonus bet. 

Cunts.

I will tomorrow.

Try contact them, usually works with the other bookies, dunno if it will with TAB.

How much did you deposit?

The good thing is TAB don't make you turnover bonus bet winnings IIRC.

Edited by Tesla

So I always get cash out from my sportsbet card at Woolworths using the self serve because it's just like an atm (you don't need to buy anything), except better since you can choose any amount to withdraw and there is no fee. Strangely this doesn't work with the Ladbrokes card, because for some reason it goes straight to credit rather than letting you choose savings (you can't get cash out via credit). I also tried it at the register and the same issue. I didn't try buying something and getting cash out, that might work.

Anyone else have this issue?

Anyway I was also going to Coles so I tried it there as well going to the register and just getting cash out, worked fine because you can choose savings.

A bit inconvenient TBH, cbf with human interaction I just want to withdraw my money and that's why Woolworths self serve is GOAT, not sure why it doesn't play nice with the Ladbrokes card. Also cbf paying a fee at an ATM, especially when it isn't any more convenient given there is a Coles/Woolworths on every corner where I live. 

wonder if ladbrokes will go ahead with the afl friday night special next week... hawks vs blues, hawks already 1.01

normally they have saturday nrl special but its on sunday for some reason now

I reckon they would/should, they'll be way more hype around it. Wouldn't surprise me if they go ahead and ban accounts just using the $2 promos first though as they have done previously.

• malloy changed the title to Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call itI'mhu