Melbourne Football

Colosimo, Thompson and Bolton

Tbitm

Matty T and Fred would be a good VPL or NSWPL player, Where is south melbourne when you need them?

SM is dreaming about buying Man City and playing in the EPL where they no doubt believe that they deserve to be. They have lined up Pele to be the coach.

...and thereby owning half of the new MLS expansion team "New York City Football Club."

• 3 weeks later...

Thommo I'm pretty sure is now living in Brisbane, or at least QLD - I base that on his numerous tweets he has made about moving up there. Brisbane need midfielders so perhaps he has signed with them and that's yet to be announced? Perhaps, but who knows.

Thommo I'm pretty sure is now living in Brisbane, or at least QLD - I base that on his numerous tweets he has made about moving up there. Brisbane need midfielders so perhaps he has signed with them and that's yet to be announced? Perhaps, but who knows.

Pretty sure he said the move was not related to the Roar.

Edited by The Aardvark

Pretty sure he said the move was not related to the Roar.

Ah okay, fair enough!