Melbourne Football

Round 18 - FFANRMAIWSWFC v MHFC - Sat Jan 26 7.45pm

Caddy

This the lineup from Heart's Twitter:

LINE-UP | Redmayne - Walker, Vrankovic, Gerhardt, Hoffman - Germano, Thompson, Kalmar- Garcia, Williams, Tadic

Good to see Vrankovic get an opportunity but I have no idea why Hoff is starting at LB?!?!?

Edited by MPM

This has been piss poor, being absolutely dominated whilst THEY are down to 10 men is unacceptable. Hopefully JA gives them the spray they deserve.

Sub Vinnie on half time, need him to boss midfield, we haven't been able to string 2 passes together. Vrankovic has been very average and I'm actually missing Colosimo which I never thought I'd say at the beginning of the season. On a positive note Redders has been great!

Disgraceful 45 minutes, being played off the park, can't maintain posession, look like a bunch of blokes who spent a night on the piss and rocked up for a casual kick.

If JA thinks playing Hoffman at LB is a good idea he may as well play with 10 men every week, Hersi made him look like a witches hat continually.

Hoffman off, Grella on and Thommo to LB. And fire a fucking rocket up them at half-time, Redders is the only one who resembles a footballer atm.

• Like 1