Melbourne Football

Round 17 - MHFC v Adelaide- Friday 18th

borris

Personally I am not hugely optimistic about the result, but I have not looked forward to a game this much in a long time

I really want this attitude ingrained in our culture as supporters.

Every week I want ALL our fans to be so hungry to come to the game and this excited no matter what the result we think will be. I know a lot are like that now, kudos to you guys, leaders, but we want to build throughout our fan base. This level of excitement every week.

• Like 1

1.Clint Bolton (Gk), 3. Cameron Edwards, 4.Simon Colosimo, 5.Fred ©, 6. Patrick Gerhardt, 8. Matthew Thompson, 9.Dylan Macallister, 10. Josip Tadic, 11. Richard Garcia, 13. Jonatan Germano,14. Golgol Mebrahtu, 15. David Williams, 16. Aziz Behich, 17. Jason Hoffman,18. David Vrankovic, 19. Ben Garuccio, 20. Andrew Redmayne (GK), 21. Steven Gray, 22. Nick Kalmar, 24. Sam Mitchinson, 25. Jeremy Walker, 26. Ersin Kaya, 27. Stefan Mauk

Ins: 15. David Williams (returns from suspension), 3. Cameron Edwards, 18. David Vrankovic, 19. Ben Garuccio, 21. Steven Gray, 24. Sam Mitchinson, 26. Ersin Kaya

Outs: Nil

Unavailable: 23.Mate Dugandzic (broken foot – season) 31. Vince Grella (fitness)

Another fucking piss take from the club, naming everyone, even after Aloisi ruled out Golgol this morning...

Edited by LR9
  • Like 2

1.Clint Bolton (Gk), 3. Cameron Edwards, 4.Simon Colosimo, 5.Fred ©, 6. Patrick Gerhardt, 8. Matthew Thompson, 9.Dylan Macallister, 10. Josip Tadic, 11. Richard Garcia, 13. Jonatan Germano,14. Golgol Mebrahtu, 15. David Williams, 16. Aziz Behich, 17. Jason Hoffman,18. David Vrankovic, 19. Ben Garuccio, 20. Andrew Redmayne (GK), 21. Steven Gray, 22. Nick Kalmar, 24. Sam Mitchinson, 25. Jeremy Walker, 26. Ersin Kaya, 27. Stefan Mauk

Ins: 15. David Williams (returns from suspension), 3. Cameron Edwards, 18. David Vrankovic, 19. Ben Garuccio, 21. Steven Gray, 24. Sam Mitchinson, 26. Ersin Kaya

Unavailable: 23.Mate Dugandzic (broken foot – season) 31. Vince Grella (fitness)

Another fucking piss take from the club, naming everyone, even after Aloisi ruled out Golgol this morning...

Curious to know, as I don't know the rules, but can the club select someone for the actual match day squad if they don't list them here in such an announcement?

It's all smoke and mirrors. Confusing them on whether or not Gray will be in the team !! ;)

Adelaide is probably a nervous wreck right now !! ha !

• Like 2

if the announcer at the match yells GEERROOONNNIIMOOOOOOOOOOOO if he scores im going to riot.

You shouldn't be able to tell if he has said it as you should be at the game

I will be. I think you're confusing commentator with announcer

Edited by Dylan
  • Like 2

Who cares? Would you seriously rather them release the starting XI for everyone (including our opponents)to see? Why do the fans need to know which players will be playing a few days before the match?
  • Like 1

With all the #onemelburnian promotion work done by the fans I'm expecting a bore 0-0 draw. dukes is being a bit sour, yes, but it's happened plenty of times before so I have truth and justice on my side !!

everytime we have a chance to convert some fans, without fail.....

Edited by Mentor

Who cares? Would you seriously rather them release the starting XI for everyone (including our opponents)to see? Why do the fans need to know which players will be playing a few days before the match?

I know your not keen on having a punt, but a lot of us are. When the club are naming 23 guys for a 15 man squad it's a bit shit, if it was a Sunday game there would be a bit more leniency, but they were playing the next day ffs. Most clubs have 1-3 omissions per squad named.

Pretty shit when you lay down a bet and key players get cut without notice, like Golgol last week.

I know your not keen on having a punt, but a lot of us are. When the club are naming 23 guys for a 15 man squad it's a bit shit, if it was a Sunday game there would be a bit more leniency, but they were playing the next day ffs. Most clubs have 1-3 omissions per squad named.

Pretty shit when you lay down a bet and key players get cut without notice, like Golgol last week.

Isn't the point of gambling to take a gamble?

Isn't the point of gambling to take a gamble?

The point is to take calculated gambles ;)

Otherwise you might as well put your bets down 5 weeks in advance. not that I gamble.