Melbourne Football

Melbourne Heart vs Melbourne Victory 2nd of Feb

Brodiek96

Yeah the lad who booked it is ringing tomorrow. They won't let me deal with it cos he booked it on his card. Cant see why they can't change over as the ticket prices are te same. They are changing people out of the active area if that club email is anything to go by. So should be able to change people in.

Hey fellas, this sounds really stupid but if you look at bay 18 on the stadium map theres a kind of diagonal line going across it. Is it all active or is it that left of the line is active and the right of it is no standing (or just like general admission) could someone please clarify this as I have bay 18 tickets and am very confused...

The left is active.

(Half of bay 18, closest to Bay 19, will be classified active supporter and classed as standing. The other half of bay 18 facing Bay 17 is classed as Premium B reserved seating.)

Hey fellas, this sounds really stupid but if you look at bay 18 on the stadium map theres a kind of diagonal line going across it. Is it all active or is it that left of the line is active and the right of it is no standing (or just like general admission) could someone please clarify this as I have bay 18 tickets and am very confused...

The left is active.

(Half of bay 18, closest to Bay 19, will be classified active supporter and classed as standing. The other half of bay 18 facing Bay 17 is classed as Premium B reserved seating.)

Fuck, thanks for that will change my seats to bay 20 then.

Tifosi planned?

Yes, there will be fans at the game...

Can you please explain what a tifosi is to me? I always thought it was those big banners we pull over the top of us at the start of games :/

You must have confused it with the word "Tifo"

Yeah i think i did lol. I am sort of a noob when it comes to knowing soccer terms

Tifosi planned?

Yes, there will be fans at the game...

Can you please explain what a tifosi is to me? I always thought it was those big banners we pull over the top of us at the start of games :/

You must have confused it with the word "Tifo"

Yeah i think i did lol. I am sort of a noob when it comes to knowing soccer terms

:droy: wow. sorry kingofhearts but just wow. im in for pre match beers though. any of you boys old nsl fans or what?

Got 8 of us going to this match, should be good. I think 6 are Hearts and 2 Victory. Will most likely kick-off the drinks at the local pub in Kew and then possibly head to Bev and Micks or another pub near docklands. Looking forward to Saturday despite the crap performance last week. Hopefully they pull their finger out by then.