Melbourne Football

Melbourne Heart vs Melbourne Victory 2nd of Feb

Brodiek96

How's the "Seed & Nut Crew 1 Year Strong" banner going fellas? Gonna be a pullover yeh?

Remember in like grade 1 when you use to glue macaroni to paper in art class? Think of that, with shells instead of macaroni, and material instead of paper.

Will be the GOAT tifo.

• Like 2

Would a bunch of mates and I be fine to turn up on the day and purchase GA tickets? Does GA ever sell out at Etihad?

GA at etihad is the top level I believe. I was there for the round 1 derby and it's no where near as good. Since the majority of etihad will be full of victory fans, it's better if we can all get seats in the allocated away bays. Best way for us to make the most noise

Would a bunch of mates and I be fine to turn up on the day and purchase GA tickets? Does GA ever sell out at Etihad?

Why not just get away bay tickets? :up:

GA at etihad is the top level I believe. I was there for the round 1 derby and it's no where near as good. Since the majority of etihad will be full of victory fans, it's better if we can all get seats in the allocated away bays. Best way for us to make the most noise

I probably should've mentioned it in my other post, but a few of them are victory supporters. Majority will probably be heart though so I'll see what I can do. Would much rather the atmosphere of the away bay than GA.

• Like 1

I probably should've mentioned it in my other post, but a few of them are victory supporters. Majority will probably be heart though so I'll see what I can do. Would much rather the atmosphere of the away bay than GA.

In past games, GA has been available on the day. But I wouldn't take any chances. It was close to a sell out in round 1. So just book before.

Last time, I spent the 1st half on level 3 and the second half downstairs. The atmosphere was nowhere near as good, but there were more Heart fans up there than I was expecting. So you won't be alone up there.

Edited by Sash

In past games, GA has been available on the day. But I wouldn't take any chances. It was close to a sell out in round 1. So just book before.

Thanks for the info. Might do that, especially since there will be a group of us going.

is the whole away bay 'active' ?

Got an email from ticketmaster...

Thank you for purchasing tickets to the Melbourne Victory v Melbourne Heart game at Etihad Stadium on Saturday 2 February 2013 in the previously named Visitor’s Area. We are emailing you to provide further information about this area as it is an Active supporters’area.

The Melbourne Heart Active Area is an area designed for active supporters who are extra passionate and vocal in support of Melbourne Heart. In this area you may be required to participate in active supporter activities. Fans in the Melbourne Heart Active area are likely to stand for the duration of the match.

If you would prefer not to be seated within an Active supporters’ area for this event, please contact Ticketmaster on 136 100 to exchange into the General Admission area or to upgrade into Premium Seating.

Enjoy the match,

Edited by heartrate

- Bays 21, 20 & 19 are active supporter bays and will be classed as standing.

- Additionally, the two middle bays 20 & 19 will have seats cable-tied and seats will not be available.

- Half of bay 18, closest to Bay 19, will be classified active supporter and classed as standing. The other half of bay 18 facing Bay 17 is classed as Premium B reserved seating.

- Once bay 18 is fully sold out, Premium B reserved seats will be released in Bay 17

- Bays 21, 20 & 19 are active supporter bays and will be classed as standing.

- Additionally, the two middle bays 20 & 19 will have seats cable-tied and seats will not be available.

- Half of bay 18, closest to Bay 19, will be classified active supporter and classed as standing. The other half of bay 18 facing Bay 17 is classed as Premium B reserved seating.

- Once bay 18 is fully sold out, Premium B reserved seats will be released in Bay 17

:D

doesn't matter a lot about your ticket, as long as you're in the march you'll get in

How accurate is this? My mate who bought our tickets bought GA tickets. Tossing up whether to buy new tickets and just donate our GA tix to a family or something. If we can just move through with the march wont get the new tickets. Just not really keen on risking it

doesn't matter a lot about your ticket, as long as you're in the march you'll get in

How accurate is this? My mate who bought our tickets bought GA tickets. Tossing up whether to buy new tickets and just donate our GA tix to a family or something. If we can just move through with the march wont get the new tickets. Just not really keen on risking it

Don't give that club anymore of your money.

if you ring ticketek they might transfer the tickets to active for you

Hey fellas, this sounds really stupid but if you look at bay 18 on the stadium map theres a kind of diagonal line going across it. Is it all active or is it that left of the line is active and the right of it is no standing (or just like general admission) could someone please clarify this as I have bay 18 tickets and am very confused...