Melbourne Football

Round 27 vs. CCM -Saturday, 30th of March, 2013

Jimmy

Please keep us good Catholic Boys out a conversation about Telsa's dick. :up:

please keep all of us out of it thank you! We all remember what it was like to have our first gf so spare us.

I was more than happy keeping you out of it until you made this post and put yourself in it :up:

Anyway, less talk about TBBC (Tesla's Big Balkan Cawk), and more booking flights. Last game of the season, and given the socioeconomic situation of Gosford, I'm sure it will be pretty cheap too :up:

Bump.

Flights still at around $125 return.

Get on it, lads, will most likely be our last match for about 6 months.

Details please? I'm useless and could Ony find em at round 220$

Jetstar price beat guarantee. There is a guide on how to use it in this thread: http://mhfcsupporters.com/topic/93-away-trips-cheapest-flights-every-time/

Tigers Saturday morning flights are at $75 and $65 home on Sunday night. Price beat takes off 10% so you'll be looking at ~$126.

All booked. Cost me $76 in total because Jetstar gave me a $50 free voucher for fucking me over during Sydney away. Well in.

Amazing news that they can be used in conjunction with price match :wub: do you know when they expire? I think it's 6 months man, thought i might aswell use it considering we won't have another game until late this year.

Looks like we'll be playing a youth/squaddies team as they preserve themselves for the ACL. Guarantee we'll still be outplayed, Colosimo will give away a penalty, JA will blame the unstability in the State Govt and those sauce bottles will look more threatening than our midfield.

• Like 1