Melbourne Football

Worst suburbs in Melbourne

Xannax

Moe

Surprisingly there is relatively little crime in Moe, you could walk down any street at night while using an iPhone and you'd still have it in your posession at the end of your journey. Most people who live in Moe work at the Power Stations and earn 6 figure incomes and live in the new estates that seem to be sprouting up everywhere.

Beattie Cresent in Morwell is another story, the only street I wouldn't even drive down for fear of ending up wheel-less before you reach your destination.

• Like 1

After living in the area for close to 2 years Coolaroo/Dallas is right up there. Broady is obviously horrible too.

Parts of Greensborough/Bundora getting worse by the day!

Edit: ^^^ Yes, Melton South is a shocker!

Edited by LR9
  • Like 1

As entertaining as this thread is, worth nothing that none of these places listed in the worst suburbs in Melbourne are actually particularly bad. As much as certain elements try their best to make it so, its in no way comparable to areas in similar sized cities in the USA or even the UK.

As entertaining as this thread is, worth nothing that none of these places listed in the worst suburbs in Melbourne are actually particularly bad. As much as certain elements try their best to make it so, its in no way comparable to areas in similar sized cities in the USA or even the UK.

Or certain places in WA, SA, and NT.

St Albans but there is stiff competition in many, many parts. Just to add the best too (a thread based entirely on negativity isn't healthy), Brunswick. Although I am fond of Parkville and East Melbourne. For Victoria as a whole; Morwell, Mildura and Ballarat all need thought. The best in Victoria, for me, Barwon Heads and Bright (outside of holiday periods).

Or certain places in WA, SA, and NT.

Welcome to the KGB (Koondoola, Girrawheen, Balga). If you want to see "ghetto" take a trip to some of the remote centres in WA's north. Borderline third world, completely lawless and probably genuinely the worst experience of my life. If i had my way i'd send every wanna be juvie ganster to those towns for a week and watch their immediate change in attitude on return.

Welcome to the KGB (Koondoola, Girrawheen, Balga). If you want to see "ghetto" take a trip to some of the remote centres in WA's north. Borderline third world, completely lawless and probably genuinely the worst experience of my life. If i had my way i'd send every wanna be juvie ganster to those towns for a week and watch their immediate change in attitude on return.

Doomadgee in outback queensland....holy fuck.