Melbourne Football

Worst suburbs in Melbourne

Xannax

Any suburb where kents get Tattoos of their local Postcode makes the list IMO.

LOL, doesnt stop at tattoos, I remember there was also merchandise, snapbacks and hoodies with postcode on them lawl. There are a lot of retards in this world.

"Whether its a boy, whether it's a girl, whether it's a fucking dad, we cave their heads in"

Another one of my YouTube favorites. Love the bit where he is talking shit about machete attacks. 10 inches wide rofl. A few of my friends went to school with the main guy in the video. Terrible humans.

WE'RE THE BROADY BOYS, WE BEEN AROUND FOR FIRTY YEARZ

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Glad to see my new suburb from this weekend is doing pretty well crime wise.

As a main motivation to move from the Inner City to Inner North was to get away from Houso's...

I'd imagine its more reflective of where crime takes place and that most of the criminals would live in other suburbs no doubt where the crime rate is lower, kinda like not shitting where you eat

What is with the cunts that ask to use your phone?

Even more annoying than when i smoked and the same types of ppl used to offer to pay for a durry.

I felt like saying "I'm not the Bum - I don't need your Dirty 40 cents".

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

this brings back some memories heheheheheheheeheehhee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDNLGcH4olM

"Whether its a boy, whether it's a girl, whether it's a fucking dad, we cave their heads in"

can they talk anymore shit?

Represent!! Couldn't believe the front on these dandi fags how dare they even mention coburg!!

looooooooooool

I have lived in a few areas, grew up in Reservoir. Reservoir is weird, the area around Banff Street and Keon Park is decent, near Edwards Lake is okay, and near Preston is shit. Melton is pretty bad, Melton South is horrendous, you get started around there for no reason. I am living in Bacchus Marsh at the moment, weird place, country town full of hardcore and indie kids.

I have lived in a few areas, grew up in Reservoir. Reservoir is weird, the area around Banff Street and Keon Park is decent, near Edwards Lake is okay, and near Preston is shit. Melton is pretty bad, Melton South is horrendous, you get started around there for no reason. I am living in Bacchus Marsh at the moment, weird place, country town full of hardcore and indie kids.

Got a few pals from Bacchus and Darley, dodgy area but good men.

Got a few pals from Bacchus and Darley, dodgy area but good men.

Darley can be a pretty bad area, but not as bad as people often say.

• Like 1

As a meltonite I despise locals of the next town over... Never been started in Melton or south but everytime I go to bacchus arse I get in a row

Haha we feel the same way about Melton :P Johno drive in darley, been on the bus and had a mob of kids chase it throwing rocks, driver didn't stop just kept going like it was normal.

As a meltonite I despise locals of the next town over... Never been started in Melton or south but everytime I go to bacchus arse I get in a row

Haha we feel the same way about Melton :P Johno drive in darley, been on the bus and had a mob of kids chase it throwing rocks, driver didn't stop just kept going like it was normal.

Most people from here try to stay away from Johno Drive and Darley in general. Terrible, terrible area.

• Like 1

Haha we feel the same way about Melton :PJohno drive in darley, been on the bus and had a mob of kids chase it throwing rocks, driver didn't stop just kept going like it was normal.

Sounds like the Bus ride past the Open Learning School in Fremantle.