Melbourne Football

I'm starting it on Sunday, so you better learn it....

marteaux

lets try and get everyone in the active area to chant first hey?

I agree but I think we also need to involve everyone, hence the idea of a club song sung before every game.

We really, really need to involve the whole South end at the least to stand up and chant. Hard I know, but we have to work tirelessly in getting this done.

I love this chant so Argy, whatever idea you have, let's just give it a bloody go mate!

• 4 weeks later...

Please learn.

Watch the Vedio and listen to the different beats/rythem!

One is overhead clapping. ( meaning everyone )

The other is going nuts! People on flags this is when you wave the crap out of it, people with scarfs wave the crap out of it and the rest just look like your going nuts.

The singing but also the actions are also important in this chant for it to work.

I'll do my job :) Capo for you aswell ^^^^^

• Like 2

Please learn.

Watch the Vedio and listen to the different beats/rythem!

One is overhead clapping. ( meaning everyone )

The other is going nuts! People on flags this is when you wave the crap out of it, people with scarfs wave the crap out of it and the rest just look like your going nuts.

The singing but also the actions are also important in this chant for it to work.

I'll do my job :) Capo for you aswell ^^^^^

SICK.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

As the biggest issue is a place and time to practice any new chants could this idea work.

Active support group stays back after the game in their active bay for approx 20 min and try out couple new chants.

This can be announced here, promoted at the pub as well as FB etc.

I'm sure aami wouldn't want us to hang around for longer then 30 min as they want to clean the place up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Really wanted this one to be caught on but no one seems to know it. It was started last Saturday and I was just 1 of about 5 people singing it...

It's like the easiest chant to learn! Sounds so effective, I really hope it catches on next season.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...