Melbourne Football

MHFC Alternate Jerseys

dRoy

Alternate kit should not predominately feature red or white because that defeats the purpose of a "alternate jersey".

The closest thing to a decent alternate jersey has been Woody's suggestion.

Would like to see a collar as well tbh.

It may be my ignorance of not being a diehard supporter all of my life, but I don't understand why anybody would want colours that have nothing to do with their club as an alternate strip. We are red and white, and thats what we should be wearing. Even our third strip I didn't like, grey has nothing to do with our club.

It may be my ignorance of not being a diehard supporter all of my life, but I don't understand why anybody would want colours that have nothing to do with their club as an alternate strip. We are red and white, and thats what we should be wearing.

Some colours of our club clash with colours from other clubs.

This is what I think our home shirt will look like next year.

stoke1220x220.png

Fucken hope not.

We wear Red and White Stripes – Why stuff this up by breaking the strips and adding Panels and Non Striped Sleeves, I hate it when this done always looks shite.

The above pic is a Red Chest with thin White Rectangles, and White Sleeves – nor Red and White Stripes.

• Like 1

why not have long sleeve, then players and fans have the option of whether they want to wear/buy the kit or not.

imo, keep home kit almost as is but with the additions already mentioned, ie, collar and a touch of black.

away kit, change the design and colors to anything already mentioned (idealy all white or black with red hoops)

3rd kit, use charcoal and a touch of red and white, (ie. prementioned ac milan kit.....) imo