Melbourne Football

Tifosi Around The World

marteaux

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From the Stockholm Derby between AIK and Djurgården

Scener ur matchen mellan AIK-DIF 19/9 2011. Klipp från de 10 tysta minuterna som inledde matchen, följt av klackarnas tifo-arrangemang och bengal-inferno i början av andra halvlek.

-----------------

Scenes from the match between AIK - DIF 19th Sept. 2011. As a protest against the Swedish Football Association and modern football, the arena was dead quite for 10 min, then followed the derby tifos from both Djurgårdens IF and AIK. In the beginning of the second half both sides lightened flares and knowing there would be a stop in play, they screamed "SvFF - Football killers".

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

From the Stockholm Derby between AIK and Djurgården

Scener ur matchen mellan AIK-DIF 19/9 2011. Klipp från de 10 tysta minuterna som inledde matchen, följt av klackarnas tifo-arrangemang och bengal-inferno i början av andra halvlek.

-----------------

Scenes from the match between AIK - DIF 19th Sept. 2011. As a protest against the Swedish Football Association and modern football, the arena was dead quite for 10 min, then followed the derby tifos from both Djurgårdens IF and AIK. In the beginning of the second half both sides lightened flares and knowing there would be a stop in play, they screamed "SvFF - Football killers".

that is amazingly scary

• Like 1

From what I have seen (don't judge me on this, just going by crappy Youtube vids haha) Canadian supporters are louder and better than US ones?

Bit off topic, but are you the same xXJawsaXx off the bigfooty boards? Pretty sure seen you in the Heart thread there. :up:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...