Melbourne Football

The 'what are you listening to right now?' thread

marteaux

Remember hearing this when it first came out and listening for days, now for the past few days I've been playing it multiple times daily.

Punchlines are absolutely amazing, every time I listen I work another one out, they're are endless amounts of awesome play-on's, opposites etc throughout.

Probably heard by most who is half interested in the UK scene, but definitely worth a post, this comes close to the best Fire in The Booth I've ever head, arguably the best.

Edited by DutchPride
  • Like 1

Remember hearing this when it first came out and listening for days, now for the past few days I've been playing it multiple times daily.

Punchlines are absolutely amazing, every time I listen I work another one out, they're are endless amounts of awesome play-on's, opposites etc throughout.

Probably heard by most who is half interested in the UK scene, but definitely worth a post, this comes close to the best Fire in The Booth I've ever head, arguably the best.

Lowkey's hands down is best Fire in The Booth overall.

Akala's I and II involve the most talent however.

But nonetheless this is brilliant.

Lowkey's hands down is best Fire in The Booth overall.

Akala's I and II involve the most talent however.

But nonetheless this is brilliant.

No doubt that Lowkey's first verse, is the best Fire in the Booth verse but his entire thing, I personally think isn't as good as Krept & Konan's FitB ii, nor do I think it is as good as Akala's i.

The fear is played out so very nicely in the opening guitar riff. What if mum really did change the locks? Why is she so mad? How could this be? 

This is pure teenage angst. 

Live on the Wireless version of this is even better: They play it twice as fast.

Sick/