Melbourne Football

KONY 2012

fastfly100

This social experiment / trend, at least it is good for a change, will be over in a week & I find it hard to believe where it has come from? I'm getting very irritated by the "fake" & "poser" public awareness right now & people sharing it around to make themselves look educated & smart to their 4000 facebook friends, it's fake & ignorant.

• Like 1

This social experiment / trend, at least it is good for a change, will be over in a week & I find it hard to believe where it has come from? I'm getting very irritated by the "fake" & "poser" public awareness right now & people sharing it around to make themselves look educated & smart to their 4000 facebook friends, it's fake & ignorant.

THIS.

Literally whole Southern area of Melbourne wants my skull due to me simply pointing this out.

• Like 4

OK never mind, just found out

yep, and all those who claim that its just other people "sharing it around to make themselves look educated & smart to their 4000 facebook friends", are also just trying to make themselves look smart and educated by disregarding it. This is new and exciting, I havent seen this game played before. Everybody trying to look smarter than everybody else, when they are all far from it. Meanwhile I'm just chilling like

tCp90.gif

Humans gonna human.

Also amazing at how it becomes an issue of egos, everybody trying to act smarter than everybody, humans really are going to human.

IMO, seems like they could achieve their goals. Good on them. Personally I dont really care, and I have no interest in seeing anything at the game about it. I also believe in generally trying to avoid any sort of political messages at games, with some exceptions (like the Assange banner for example, also sup with everyone not giving a fuck about Assange or wikileaks anymore, shows what human behaviour is like when it comes to these matters). But I wouldnt be bothered if someone that actually cares about this made some banner or something, such is my disinterest in the matter, as long as it isn't presented as a terrace wide stance.

Edited by Tesla

Haven't watched the video, and I'm not going to.

Perhaps I will in a month or two, and then share it on my facebook and make numerous facebook statuses advocating change and charity from the comfort of my $650 desk chair and $800 laptop and watch all my "friends" on facebook tell me how behind the times I am.

How many people will actually care about this in a year, a month, or even a week? I know this is a horrible thing to say as this Kony chap's story involves a lot of death, pain and suffering, but worser things have happened, especially recent times - but very few in the silver spoon society that is Australia could honestly say they give a fuck about anyone else until it is all over their facebook streams and easy for them to understand.

Doing a tifo of this would just make us look like fuck heads, and just as bad as people who think clicking a few buttons over the internet makes them a crusader and doing their bit for world piece and equality.

But yes Tesla, inb4 shitstorm.

Eating_poop.gif

• Like 1

FFS, if you don't like the sounds of a moralfag initiative, then just say you don't like it, and give reasons against the initiative itself. Those bagging the people who get behind such ideas look like the biggest twats, and are obviously 16-17.

Instead of telling people that they are just wannabe righteous khunts, actually point out why the initiative is a poor one. One day you will meet someone who really is actually passionate and educated about such a problem, and suddenly, you won't look so 'smart'.

As Tesla said, "human gonna human".

• Like 1

The fucking west, rofl.

Another reason to kill off 90% of the population, I fucking can't wait for the next stage after racism, gene discrimination. Destroy the fucking idiots, or at least, they can wash my dishes.

Forza Kony, recruit them kids, kill americans.

Before everyone starts laying into this too much with their "it has nothing to do with football" and "we dont give a shit about this", keep in mind that our terrace has had a massive "Free Assagne" banner, a Palestinian flag, a city of Amsterdam flag and probably several more flags/banners that have nothing to do with football and the majority of people in the terrace dont really know or care about.

Personally I dont really know (or care) what this is all about (a warlord kidnapping kids to fight in a gorilla army isnt it?) but if someone feels that strongly about this then by all means, make a tifo and organise to have it unveiled during a match.

• Like 2