Melbourne Football

In need of new VISUALS (Flags/Banners)

Libero

• 4 weeks later...

What are people's thoughts on flags/banners all throughout the Southern End GA section? Would they need uniformity, or just encouragement for anyone to pick up a flag and start waving it?

There are flag restrictions, but as long as it fits the requirements, just do it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Posting this to show how the need of flags and banners make the visuals so much better. From the other end of AAMI it really is an aspect lacking with the Yarraside. If the members of Yarraside need some, ask, happy to contribute. I am happy to keep donating to the cause and helping out. More drums, more flags, more anything (except people, cant help with that...yet).7

The above video is what we should aspire to on a visual and crowd involvement aspect. Let's get the flags going again.

• Like 4

i actually think we need flags throughout the whole yarraside. :up: It will and should get the people that sit to stand as well! :D

People actually sit in Yarraside? :droy:

While i am standing at the back i see people sitting, they dont chant or sing. They sit. :droy:

That is why we need flags to make them stand, because they do not listen.

Edited by MrAiDaN66

If you still think it is belittling to the players, I made this one quickly, inspired by the 'Just Shoot' two stick at the Newcastle game...

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9596/keepcalmandshoot1488.png

I prefer the Tadic one, because we chant about individual players so we could have banners, but I do see where you are coming from...

• Like 2