Melbourne Football

Adelaide Away 23rd march roll call

marteaux

Not sure yet. People are disagreeing about which pub we go to for Pre-game. What time do you get to Adelaide, tomby?

I would think most people will just kill time in the city before heading to a pub near the stadium around 4 or 5.

For anyone who hasn't been to Hindmarsh before the easiest way to get to the stadium is probably by tram which goes from the city to nearby the stadium. It is literally the only tram line in Adelaide so it's not hard to find, just make sure you don't go the wrong way lol.

Not sure yet. People are disagreeing about which pub we go to for Pre-game. What time do you get to Adelaide, tomby?

I would think most people will just kill time in the city before heading to a pub near the stadium around 4 or 5.

We were the ones disagreeing, but now what you have said is pretty much what I said at the start.

LoP from like 5 seems the go tbh.

Probably end up meeting in the city earlier though.

Edited by Tesla

A FREE ‘P Bus’ shuttle service operates between the long term car park and T1 (Terminal 1) with buses running every 20 minutes commencing at 4.30am from the car park. The last departure is 11.20pm from T1.

But you dont drive so how does catching a bus from the terminal to the long term car park help you?