Melbourne Football

Finals Derby Tickets for Sale

Red or Dead

Hi all,

I know a couple of other guys are selling tickets too so I thought I create this thread for any last minute deals.

I have 4 x City Active tickets for sale in Aisle 25, Row L and all four are together in a row.

I'm selling them to you guys at $40 each which is basically cost-price! Not out to make a profit.

I've also listed them on Gumbay for $50 each so if you message me via this forum you'll get them cheaper ;-)

#GoHeart

I bought 4 x Active tickets for me, bro and 2 others. Then my pregnant wife was like, "what if I wanna come?" so I used her membership to buy 4 x Prem B tix just in case.

I figured if she comes (with our 20m old little girl! lol) it'd be safer to be in City Prem B so I'm offloading the Active Area tickets "just in case" she comes.

And if she doesn't come, my brother has agreed that he'll sit with me and his missus will buy my wife's ticket.

2 just sold on eBay. 2 left.

Hi all,

I know a couple of other guys are selling tickets too so I thought I create this thread for any last minute deals.

I have 4 x City Active tickets for sale in Aisle 40, Row Z and all four are together in a row.

I'm selling them to you guys at $39 each which is basically cost-price! Not out to make a profit.

I've also listed them on Gumbay for $49 each so if you message me via this forum you'll get them cheaper ;-)

#GoHeart

Edited by kingofhearts

Hi all,

I have 4 x City Active tickets for sale in Aisle 25, Row Z and all four are together in a row.

I'm selling them to you guys at $39 each which is basically cost-price! Not out to make a profit.

I've also listed them on Gumbay for $49 each so if you message me via this forum you'll get them cheaper ;-)

#GoHeart

Row Z? No wonder they're $1 cheaper! Lol. That's extra $1 gets you 14 rows closer to the action!  :P

I have 2 left in A25, Row L...you can have both for $77!  ;)

• Like 1

Hi all,

I have 4 x City Active tickets for sale in Aisle 25, Row Z and all four are together in a row.

#GoHeart

Row Z? No wonder they're $1 cheaper! Lol. That's extra $1 gets you 14 rows closer to the action!  :P

I have 2 left in A25, Row L...you can have both for $77!  ;)

Yes, but if you buy KofH's tickets, you get to catch the match ball when Willo takes a shot at goal.

• Like 1

Hi all,

#GoHeart

Row Z? No wonder they're $1 cheaper! Lol. That's extra $1 gets you 14 rows closer to the action! :P

I have 2 left in A25, Row L...you can have both for $77! ;)

Yes, but if you buy KofH's tickets, you get to catch the match ball when Willo takes a shot at goal.

They are Row Z level 1 not level 3.

• Like 1