Melbourne Football

AFL 2014 Season

toogood18

Just saw this on the news!!! Cant see AFL taking off in NZ somehow

I'm 50/50 on that, but it doesn't particularly worry me.

The only factors I care about is the cash going into the clubs pocket, expanding the game and to a lesser extent pissing off Collingwood and Essendon for taking 'their' day away from them :)

Really keen for this. Hopefully have some funds for a w/e trip.

http://www.saints.co...x?newsid=147516

Tassie Kiwi Saints.

Just saw this on the news!!! Cant see AFL taking off in NZ somehow

TBH its worth a go, considering AFL has been some what successful in finding supporters in the Non Traditional states of NSW and QLD, an smaller attempt at doing the same in Sports Crazy NZ kind of makes sense.

Edited by cadete

Geelong is literally the shittest place I have ever been to and I have spent lengths of time in South Auckland.

Fair Enough.

But u are missing my point, Geelong is the same distance away from Melbourne CBD by car/public transport than a hell of lot places considered Melbourne Suburbs...

Therefore all the things that are great about Melbourne are easy to access from Geelong, this is different to isolated places like NZ, Adel, and Perth where u are pretty much stuck right where u are...

Edited by cadete

Why? Pies would probably beat Adelaide at the G, no one wants to see that...

Won't happen anyway, Adelaide have no chance. Defensively they're fucked. Buddy, roughead, rioli and co. are gonna run a muck.

Are u Bruce McAvaney?

As his the only person I can think of who would list "Roughie" on current form as a man whose about to run a muck....

Look I am not saying u won't thrash Adel or win the GF but Roughie running a muck - Seriously give us a fucken break.

The most annoying thing about this year is that the Cats 07 to 11, the Pies 10 to 11 and the Saints 09 to 10 all would have easily won the flag such is the quality of the opposition instead the Hawks will bring home a flag in a very open year.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...