Melbourne Football

Does anybody want me to make anything for the derby

fastfly100

Its not stupid but i find it very lolable, this is football honey not yankball

If you saw the get up that went with it you'd understand why; and um... not sure if you know this but a lot of teams around the world have their own cheerleaders. It's not just a yank thing; - expand your horizons. Oh & don't call me honey; I could beat your ass if I needed to.

'honey'??

Yep... I didn't understand that one either.

Im sure your pom poms will get past the rigours of AAMI park security scrutiny.

Thank you for the heads up :D

Edited by stephaniexo

I would not worry about anyone who thinks along the lines that if they can link something to “AFL” it there mind it therefore automatically makes it a invalid idea.

It demonstrates a pretty low level of thinking.

Thank you!!!

lets be honest, pom poms are rubbish and would look shit, not sure why we need to continue

You're opinion to me is still invalid.

Edited by stephaniexo

You people are so closed minded! Seriously. Why the hell would I want to make or have to carry around anything as atrocious as that! I was actually going to use them to get a camera and perhaps a flare in... but whatever.

Just bring them.

It's not like anybody is going to take them off you.

If you want to use them and think it'll add something, then use them. It's not a police state.

I'll be wearing red skinny jeans if that makes you feel better ;)

You'd be shocked to know how incredibly better i feel after reading that! If I find you, I am so giving you a hug so don't be scared when this cheerleader tackles you from the side. I'm going to feel like such a perv checking out people's pants though in doing so.

• Like 1

You'd be shocked to know how incredibly better i feel after reading that! If I find you, I am so giving you a hug so don't be scared when this cheerleader tackles you from the side. I'm going to feel like such a perv checking out people's pants though in doing so.

That's gonna be a fun thing to explain to my mates. :) lol

That's gonna be a fun thing to explain to my mates. :) lol

So are pompoms going to be brought after all? Alls well that ends well.

And now I can bring my nacho hat:

2313556732_13eba22f03.jpg

Oh, if you have mates around I'll just wave then. I wouldn't want to be a hassle.

& no; I'll still be dressed as a cheerleader but I have a much easier & sneaker way of getting a camera in which I just didn't think of until then :)

PS: mannn i love nachos!

Edited by Ando
Stay classy, San Diego.

Not to sound backwards here but I think the pompom discussion is officially over unless you plan on fueling something further. Another way of getting a professional camera into the stadium has been thought of... I swear people don't read around here.

Edited by stephaniexo