Melbourne Football

Small and Strong: This Friday Its Time As A Terrace To Make A Stand.

cadete

The bandwagon rolls on. Love your work, A+++ supporter culture, so innovative, much loud, extreme hools, complete AMF.

Unfortunately you guys still surpass us in being the best dressed terrace. Such an achievement that we have been working so hard to top, but we just can't take that mantle from your lot :(

Getting fired up for less then 100 WSW fans making the trip, hahaha. The big one is when we arrive in April ;)

Non the less, good luck and enjoy it.

anything less than 101 making the trip should be considered a failure. I have to admit that words failure and wsw doesn't belong in the same sentence.

Hoping to change it a little this Friday Hahaha west Sydney and failure go together like salt and pepper mate, it's Australia's biggest slum.

• Like 3

The bandwagon rolls on. Love your work, A+++ supporter culture, so innovative, much loud, extreme hools, complete AMF.

Unfortunately you guys still surpass us in being the best dressed terrace. Such an achievement that we have been working so hard to top, but we just can't take that mantle from your lot :( Hard on 550$ a fortnight, maybe it's time to seek gainful employment :up:

• Like 5

Unfortunately you guys still surpass us in being the best dressed terrace. Such an achievement that we have been working so hard to top, but we just can't take that mantle from your lot :( Hard on 550$ a fortnight, maybe it's time to seek gainful employment :up:

pfffffffffft, your kidding yourself mate.

Getting fired up for less then 100 WSW fans making the trip, hahaha. The big one is when we arrive in April ;)

Non the less, good luck and enjoy it.

anything less than 101 making the trip should be considered a failure.I have to admit that words failure and wsw doesn't belong in the same sentence.

Hoping to change it a little this FridayHahaha west Sydney and failure go together like salt and pepper mate, it's Australia's biggest slum. LOL

I was speaking strictly about wsw football club and what they achieved in the comp

We'll probably have more tomorrow night then your huge achievement of 80 at SFC away last season ;)

MV away December 28, our allocation is exhausted more then a month out.

Adelaide away in January, the allocation is exhausted more then 2 months out from that trip.

And we still have u guys in April that we're all going too.

We should also have decent numbers in Brisbane in late November as well ;)

No matter how many times PPL like yourself try to pay us out for having a smaller supporter base we dont give a shit.

Unfortunately you guys still surpass us in being the best dressed terrace. Such an achievement that we have been working so hard to top, but we just can't take that mantle from your lot :(

The funny thing is that all over Instagram and Facebook there are WSW supporters posting Casual Pics and Casual Hashtags everywhere. :up:

Edited by cadete

We'll probably have more tomorrow night then your huge achievement of 80 at SFC away last season ;)

Adelaide away in January, the allocation is exhausted more then 2 months out from that trip.

I bet you love comparing dick size too?

1450235_251048781715116_588056773_n.jpg

ikr? you guys just try too hard

Edited by Young Polak

I bet you love comparing dick size too?

Only since he became a WSW Ultra,

When Mini was an Olympic Ultra and also in his time as a BWE Ultra he focused on other things... like hiding.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

No matter how many times PPL like yourself try to pay us out for having a smaller supporter base we dont give a shit.

The point wasn't about your small supporter base, the point was debunking how we 'travel once a year'. And since 80 is the minimum number of travelling fans, well this year we're lined up with taking over 80 to MH tomorrow, MV in December, and the 1000 we took to MV in February. Something I quite obviously proved you wrong. Good job though on trying to manipulate my point though B)

Edited by Llama

Unfortunately you guys still surpass us in being the best dressed terrace. Such an achievement that we have been working so hard to top, but we just can't take that mantle from your lot :(Hard on 550$ a fortnight, maybe it's time to seek gainful employment :up:

pfffffffffft, your kidding yourself mate.

You ask around the forum mate, boffins never kids ;)

• Like 1

[begin obvious response]

1292223254212-dumpfm-mario-Obamaclap.gif

[/obvious response]

How fucking good are ya?

You're fucking kidding aren't you? Isn't it embarrassing for you seeing literally every WSW fan wearing a polo and some adidas kicks with 1312 in their instagram name and then a cringeworthy and embarrassing bio with words like clobber and cwol? Tell them to stop following me, I'm not going to follow them back, it's embarrassing that they even show up on my list of followers.

Edited by DutchPride
  • Like 3

Like MH don't have there fair share of people like that :rolleyes:

The fact is Mini that you have been quoting my "Best Dressed Terrace" line of this forum for well over a year now,

And the only reaction you have received from your own fans was for litterally dozens of them to start dressing they way we did over a year and a half ago. :up:

Edited by cadete

The fact is Mini that you have been quoting my "Best Dressed Terrace" line of this forum for well over a year now,

And the only reaction you have received from your own fans was for litterally dozens of them to start dressing they way we did over a year and a half ago. :up:

Wait, it was you who wrote that now infamous "best dressed terrace" line?

LOL. 

Wonder if they'll open a sportsbetting market on how many of these RBB clowns will get thrown out tommorow? Would put a tenner on at least 40 getting the boot+ at least a flare or two.

No

You forget that AGC clowns are related to most of them.

It's more likely some of us will get ejected for not being tanned enough

• Like 3

Wait, it was you who wrote that now infamous "best dressed terrace" line?

LOL.

Yes and I am so devasted some Kent from Blacktown called Exile knows about it...

Your words will dog Heart fans for years to come.

Nah, I reckon my red and white 90s style Kappa jacket would do the trick with just one appearance. Would undo the title of 'best dressed terrace' and replace it with 'best ethnic terrace.' The name of club would soon follow suit, and be re-branded as 'Chojeks FC.'

• Like 4

Nah, I reckon my red and white 90s style Kappa jacket would do the trick with just one appearance. Would undo the title of 'best dressed terrace' and replace it with 'best ethnic terrace.' The name of club would soon follow suit, and be re-branded as 'Chojeks FC.' Might have to crack the old nike fit cap/bumbag/tn's and lonsdale singlet out for such an occasion. ;)

Nah, I reckon my red and white 90s style Kappa jacket would do the trick with just one appearance. Would undo the title of 'best dressed terrace' and replace it with 'best ethnic terrace.' The name of club would soon follow suit, and be re-branded as 'Chojeks FC.'

Macos :clap:

• Like 2

lol. You're the Heart equivalent of those clueless Wanderers who posed with that Against Modern Football banner. Your words will dog Heart fans for years to come. But at least you're owning it. :clap:

And you are one of the WSW flogs that has so much spare time u spend it on other teams forums and creating Blogs and FB pages to bag out other teams supporters. :up:
  • Like 1

Nah, I reckon my red and white 90s style Kappa jacket would do the trick with just one appearance. Would undo the title of 'best dressed terrace' and replace it with 'best ethnic terrace.' The name of club would soon follow suit, and be re-branded as 'Chojeks FC.' Might have to crack the old nike fit cap/bumbag/tn's and lonsdale singlet out for such an occasion. ;)

Add some adonis (adidas) trackies and I think we're on to something.

Nah, I reckon my red and white 90s style Kappa jacket would do the trick with just one appearance. Would undo the title of 'best dressed terrace' and replace it with 'best ethnic terrace.' The name of club would soon follow suit, and be re-branded as 'Chojeks FC.'Might have to crack the old nike fit cap/bumbag/tn's and lonsdale singlet out for such an occasion. ;)

Just pictured a teenage Boffins in that exact outfit walking the streets of the Western Suburbs. Would be a scary sight tbh.