Melbourne Football

Melbourne Heart Round 2 Highlights!

possiblygeorge

How's everyone doing? I'm not new to the world of forums, i am however new to here. For long i've been looking for a Heart forum and have finally found one!

A quick introduction about myself. I am a media savvy person, i do a bit of graphic designing, sports photography and video editing. I have worked with EDFL club, Essendon Doutta Stars, updating their website with matchday articles, reports etc etc. aswell as taking pictures during their training sessions and gamedays, i have also filmed their matchday games for their seniors.

I have done work experience at the Collingwood Football Club in the digital media field and have had my videos posted onto their club site.

I'm 18 and i believe im the best if not one of the best video editors going around youtube at the moment, Australia based anyhow.

My goal for this season is to present to you my skills i can muster and to hopefully get recognised by the Melbourne Heart Football Club and maybe get my videos posted on their website, who knows?

So back to topic. I'll be creating a Round 2 highlights clip of our goals/shots. If there's any music you want added into the background post below and i might put it in.

My Social media connections are:

Youtube: www.youtube.com/100volt1

twitter: @possiblygeorge

instagram: @souvlaki_muncha

Remember to give my videos a view so you get the jist of what i can do.

Cheers!

BELIEVE.

• Like 5

Hi Mate. Your best bet would be to get in touch Julius Ross, who is in charge of media at the club. He is a really approachable guy and very helpful. His email address is 

julius.ross@melbourneheartfc.com.au

I doubt they will post your edits because the footage belongs to Fox Sport- they are very possessive about who uses their tapes. But it cant hurt to ask.

Any other questions, shot me a message and I will try to help 

Hi Mate. Your best bet would be to get in touch Julius Ross, who is in charge of media at the club. He is a really approachable guy and very helpful. His email address is 

julius.ross@melbourneheartfc.com.au

I doubt they will post your edits because the footage belongs to Fox Sport- they are very possessive about who uses their tapes. But it cant hurt to ask.

Any other questions, shot me a message and I will try to help 

hey mate cheers, i've contacted that particular email address many many times in the past falling onto deaf ears, any chance you're able to help around that?

Likes for the instagram name :P

yeah it's like the curry one only souvlaki ;) video's up lads, enjoy! (hopefully)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9F_WBJJtEA

I like it mate, we should talk!

cheers mate, glad you enjoyed, will make sure there's plenty more where that came from. once i get more footage i'll be able to do preview/pump-up pieces for each match