Melbourne Football

English Premier League

malloy

• 3 weeks later...

Chelsea, shit to watch, two offside goals, made G. Caldwell look good ffs.

Loving the chinese adboards, and high quality tarp tifo's lads, keep up the good work. Thought I was watching Shanghai Shenhua for a moment.

• 2 weeks later...

Reading FC earned their promotion to the PL following their win yesterday,

Any Prediction as to who else will come up or go down?

I'm hoping Reading, Southampton & West Ham to be promoted.

Thinking Wolves, Blackburn and QPR will all come be sent down.

Edited by Hammerhead

I'm shattered Wigan have won thier past to coz I really wanted QPR to stay up, Bolton have 2 games in hand and are only 2 points behind now...

As for promotion, I'm pumped for Federici, finally gets his crack after 4 solid seasons at Reading, Southampton will qualify and now I just hope Cardiff can win promotion.

They are the 3 I tipped/wanted during pre-season.

Edited by LR9

Chelsea won the first leg of the FA youth cup 4-0 last night at home. Should be their second win in the comp in 3 years. Future looking good for the blues (Y)

Huge game tonight for Chelsea, win tonight and it would be one of the greatest weeks in the club's history in terms of results. We would also still have a decent chance for 3rd, lose and I don't think we will even be able to make top 4.

Positives with that result with a weak"er" side, but still quite a strong one. Didn't really go after the game & the service wasn't great so a point is fair, defence was once again very solid, lots of positives coming from Bertrand, putting on a motm display. Didn't need to use Ramires, Lampard, Meireles, Drogba & Cole only played 20 or so minutes which is a real boost, so no injuries to go into a huge match mid-week vs. Barcelona. A win against Arsenal would have been a brilliant result & like Emu one of the biggest weeks in the club's history, but a point is fine & the Newcastle game beckons to be a huge one, but after this week we should fancy ourselves against every opponent in the seasons future & if we make the CL final we should go on & make the top 4, with the form at hand.

EPL - The most exciting league in the world!

1 and 2 could be seperated by nothing tomorow, 3-6th are seperated by nothing, relegation batlle is far from over - with 6 clubs in and around the drop zone.

Wolves have been the only huge disapointement/non-competative side this season in all honesty.

Also on a seperate note, is Torres back?

If it wasn't for two cup finals this month, tonights/tomorrow mornings game would be the biggest of our season. Still a huge game though and I think the winner (if there is one) will finish top 4 this year. Will be very interesting to see who RDM picks, it will be a weakened team but can still see Chelsea winning 2-1, Torres to score the winner.

Hopefully Bolton can do us a favour againts the yids as well, I fancy them to take a point too.

Vincent Kompany, well done champ, you're the best CB & Captain in the world.

Wouldn't trade him for JT, Luiz or Cahill tbh.

TBH, Kompany better than both Luiz and Cahill.. At least comparable to JT imo, certainly better re: age.

I actually prefer Luiz as a player over JT to be honest. JT as a leader is far better than both though and is irreplaceable.

fwiw, I would probably only trade Kompany for Luiz from a city perspective.