Melbourne Football

Open training session- 05/07/13- 10:30am- Epping Stadium

Grimey

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/melbourneheart/news-display/VIDEO-Open-Training-Session/70160 Little over view of the day by the Melbourne Heart website also a YouTube video. It seems like they are really trying to make an effort with YouTube this year which is great would love to see them do their own version of "inside city" a YouTube program Manchester city do kinda shows how the club is run what the players are up to and so forth.

A "heart tv" is in the pipeline and will star Clint Bolton.

Here's the two guys who were keepers and trained with Redmayne:

P1030546.jpg

Dude on the right is GK coach Joey Didulica

Are you sure? I am not so convinced... It looks much like him, but I am not sold. Will take your word for it, just not convinced lol. (if you were there... then just say so :) )

Here's the two guys who were keepers and trained with Redmayne:

P1030546.jpg

Dude on the right is GK coach Joey Didulica

Are you sure? I am not so convinced... It looks much like him, but I am not sold. Will take your word for it, just not convinced lol. (if you were there... then just say so :) )

It most certainly is not Joey Didulica!!

Compare the pair... 2287_186x236.jpg

If you go to Google Images you'll see plenty of photographs there that would say if it's not Joey it's his double.

I wasn't at the training session, but I'd say the evidence is that it's him.

More chance of the Heart signing Benteke and Suarez to lead the line than there is of that being Joey.

Might as well post this, given that things are a bit slow at the moment. It's just a short video that shows Rob Wielaert (and Kewell for several seconds at the end). Wielaert looks a lot more comfortable with the ball then Colosimo or Beauchamp ever were, that's for sure. So, hopefully with Wielaert playing as central defender, we'll be able to play out from the back more often and without difficulty

P.S. From what I saw of him at training as well, he looks like a fine passer of the ball. So I'm hopeful that we won't see many hoofballs from our defenders next season, like what we saw with Colosimo and Gerhardt last season.

Edited by Murfy1