Melbourne Football

Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call it

MaliMate

http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/sports-novelties/wwe

$2.20 Rollins to Cash-In @ Wrestlemania & Triple H $5 to beat Sting probably worth something small. Will keep an eye on rumours as crazy stuff has happened before with Wrestling odds as I've mentioned previously in this thread. (Most notably Brock Lesnar coming from $41 into $1.01 before last years Wrestlemania.[/quote

Had a look at the rumours and Daniel Bryan looks like he'll win the IC belt at $3

Lesnar also to retain if he signs another contract before wrestle mania paying $4 atm

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ended up 30 bucks down so a decent day for me. Nice little track but has nothing on flemington.

Good weekend, would do again.

Did you go to the West Sydney match as well? Nah but would have if I planned it better (as well as hooters) Edited by hedaik

Fucking shit had 2-1 victory and FBK to score and Victory to win, why do adelaide pissant cunts have to score twice suck my dick would have had like $500 ffs.

But that refund cause it was a draw :up:

Refund tonight if Man utd win too, gonna load up :up:

Edited by Tesla

$2.20 Rollins to Cash-In @ Wrestlemania & Triple H $5 to beat Sting probably worth something small. Will keep an eye on rumours as crazy stuff has happened before with Wrestling odds as I've mentioned previously in this thread. (Most notably Brock Lesnar coming from $41 into $1.01 before last years Wrestlemania.[/quote

Had a look at the rumours and Daniel Bryan looks like he'll win the IC belt at $3

Lesnar also to retain if he signs another contract before wrestle mania paying $4 atm

Pokensmoke got on Bryan @ $4.33 (y), cunt.

Pokensmoke got on Bryan @ $4.33 (y), cunt.

Yeah probably a good idea to get on as early as possible the odds will have changed heaps by this time next week

Bryan @ 2.37 now and lesnar 2.88

And I'm back.

Lm2EeIp.jpg

This is why I'm good at gambling, cause I know i'm good, and so when I lose a few bets because of bad luck I dont quit because it's just bad luck and nothing more :up:

Quitting is for faggots :up:

Also got on the multi special with ladbrokes, only need chelsea to win for another big win.

• Like 3

Ended up 30 bucks down so a decent day for me. Nice little track but has nothing on flemington.

Good weekend, would do again.

Well it's bit of a bad comparison because Randwick is the HQ in Sydney, in saying that I would still probably say Caulfield is a nicer track than Rosehill.

The problem with Rosehill is they haven't done much to make the place look more cosmetically pleasing and the Members feels a bit Ascot like inside.

They don't really worry so much with that stuff up there because PPL tend to bet at Clubs than on track compared to what we do down here.

Of course the actual location of Rosehill is pretty crap.

Edited by cadete

Not sure if they've advertised it, but went to withdraw my money from Ladbrokes and notice they now have paypal as an option for deposits and withdrawals.

I think it's only William Hill (& co) and Sportsbet that use paypal until now.

IMO paypal is a great option to have, because it basically lets you instantly transfer your funds between the different websites. EG if I have winnings at Sportsbet and want to place a bet at Ladbrokes,can just use my sportsbet winnings rather than dipping into my bank again to deposit at Ladbrokes.

Edited by Tesla

Sportsbet offering money back on all AFL head-to-head matches from Round 1-8 if your team leads at any break and loses.

Tesla, you may have to start taking an interest in the Football. This is one of the better offers I've seen. Decided to verify my Sportsbet account and have a decent crack at this. The only thing in the terms it mentions is the members have to take use it in the spirit of the promotion. Very loose term but we'll see what happens.

Also, watching Hedaik back 3 losers in the opening 3 races at Rosehill and get his money back every time persuaded me to get back with Sportsbet.

Sportsbet offering money back on all AFL head-to-head matches from Round 1-8 if your team leads at any break and loses.

Tesla, you may have to start taking an interest in the Football. This is one of the better offers I've seen. Decided to verify my Sportsbet account and have a decent crack at this. The only thing in the terms it mentions is the members have to take use it in the spirit of the promotion. Very loose term but we'll see what happens.

Also, watching Hedaik back 3 losers in the opening 3 races at Rosehill and get his money back every time persuaded me to get back with Sportsbet.

Will probably put $100 on each of Gold Coast & Hawthorn in Rd 1 because of this deal. Maybe even a smaller amount on the Bombers because I fancy us to beat Sydney tbh.

Honestly those sportsbet refunds are usually great for them, they've fucked me over so hard in the past, I've lost so much money at sportsbet. Not sure if I'm down overall cause I've had some big wins as well, but I'm 100% up at every other site, they're definitely my worst.

Usually they're quite genius with them, like their soccer ones where they entice you to bet on shit like correct score and first goal scorer which are hard things to pick. Or top batsman for a team at the WC or BBL, hard to pick. They're also ones that usually entice you to make 2-3 bets on one game, eg top batsman in each innings, first goal scorer, correct score, win and score combo on one soccer match etc.

You can often find yourself a lot down quite quickly.

This one seems quite very good though.

Honestly those sportsbet refunds are usually great for them, they've fucked me over so hard in the past, I've lost so much money at sportsbet. Not sure if I'm down overall cause I've had some big wins as well, but I'm 100% up at every other site, they're definitely my worst.

Usually they're quite genius with them, like their soccer ones where they entice you to bet on shit like correct score and first goal scorer which are hard things to pick. Or top batsman for a team at the WC or BBL, hard to pick. They're also ones that usually entice you to make 2-3 bets on one game, eg top batsman in each innings, first goal scorer, correct score, win and score combo on one soccer match etc.

I generally don't use these ones as their sucker bets as you mentioned. As I've stated before, anytime they have you betting on something you were never going to bet on anyway, they've won.

Honestly those sportsbet refunds are usually great for them, they've fucked me over so hard in the past, I've lost so much money at sportsbet. Not sure if I'm down overall cause I've had some big wins as well, but I'm 100% up at every other site, they're definitely my worst.Usually they're quite genius with them, like their soccer ones where they entice you to bet on shit like correct score and first goal scorer which are hard things to pick. Or top batsman for a team at the WC or BBL, hard to pick. They're also ones that usually entice you to make 2-3 bets on one game, eg top batsman in each innings, first goal scorer, correct score, win and score combo on one soccer match etc.

I generally don't use these ones as their sucker bets as you mentioned. As I've stated before, anytime they have you betting on something you were never going to bet on anyway, they've won. Depends.

If the offer is good enough, it can be worth betting on either way, and I've certainly made money exploiting the offers and betting on shit I shouldn't be otherwise betting on.

Even if the offer isn't that great, if it's something you just need a little incentive to bet on, it again can be quite good. Eg the epl a-league multi offer sportsbet have, I've made my thoughts clear on multis before but that becomes irrelevant when this offer gives you a bit more incentive and if you're smart it's hard to lose out, and my previous post showed those multis worked out quite well for me. They're other soccer special they do with the correct score, first goalscorer and win score combo also falls in this category. The only one of those I would otherwise bet on is win score combo, but it doesn't take much incentive for me to also have a crack on first goal scorer and correct score and I've done well on those as well.

Honestly the only thing I've ever been suckered into is the BBL top run scorer bets, didn't really follow BBL and the offer wasn't that great and so I lost a bit but it wasn't too bad. That was more boredom than anything though, just because it was the only shit to bet on during the week.

Edited by Tesla

Ugh, had Curry over 24.5 points. Sits out the last quarter with 24 points because they blew out the Wizards.

Ffs Wizards couldn't even keep it slightly close so Curry could stay on. Cunts only scored 8 points in 14 minutes. I've seen fat dads on Wednesday night comps score 8 points in a minute ffs.

HATE BAD BEATS!!!!!

This afternoon, Betfair's exchange got me odds of

• 100 on wsw to win 3-0 vs Brisbane
  • 50 on wsw 3-1
  • 50 on wsw 3-2

I'm not sure what the correct term for putting in a request to back an outcome at odds higher than the market is currently offering, but I'll go with buying order..
I did my first buying order on Betfair for the 3-0 result this morning. The market wasn't properly set up so 100 just seemed like a nice round number, considerably higher than what tab sportsbet were paying. It had matched by 4pm. Pretty smooth system. Would be really interesting if you could bet in-play from Australia.

Bulut is a dog fwiw

Was going to load up on WSW at $5, couldn't find my card to deposit with, put it off and got distracted by something else. Not even mad though, could have gone the other way and I saved my money etc.

Sportsbet sent me an email giving a 50% bonus match of a bet on the Aus vs India semi, to be used on the final. So I just put $100 on Australia, cunts better win :up:

Will then probably put my bonus on NZ, since going to win $100 on the final anyway due to getting on the pre tournament Take on Tom.

Edited by Tesla

• malloy changed the title to Betting/Gambling/Punting Whatever you call itI'mhu