Melbourne Football

Liam Miller

MHFC1234

What's his asking price? Agree would be very good acquisition but not at any price tho.

Well we have plenty of room in our cap and considering we paid duds like Colossimo 300k I'd say we could offer and afford miller a healthy deal

Doubt it,

We gave out those massive deals out b4 in Season One began, when we counted on bagging some bandwagon supporters WSW style by winning matches.

Instead we signed a Experimental Youth Coach whose "Attractive Loses" -  attracted few fans and the rest is history. :up:

• Like 1

Very surprised Perth let him go (i.e. didn't negotiate hard to re-sign him).

I think Miller is one of the best players we could sign from another A-League club. A midfield of:

New international/Marquee?

Miller               Germano

Would be very good. Also, hopefully we sign enough defenders to be able to give Gerhardt a good run as a DM in preseason.

• Like 1

can definately see Richie heading home to Perth, things really began to look up since they got rid of Ferguson and began to look to getting people involved who are passionate about the club like Naven & Miller. Expecting them to start getting good crowds again and make themselves a real force once again.