Melbourne Football

Melbourne Nightlfe/Nightclubs

MTP

People who go clubbing for chicks :droy:

People who are going to boards this weekend friday and not saturday :droy:

People who aren't going to future :droy:

People :droy:

Looking foward to seeing Villalobos, Vath & Hawtin back to back @ Future :up:

So essentially anyone that isn't you or your select group of mates whom you emulate?

korova is so shit these days

This.

Ever since kick ons at mothership it has become fucking awful. I think it's what they watn as they are openly adevertising and have been turned down for looking in all sorts which was the opposite from previous.

If you dont have anything on tonight there appears to be possibly the shittest dance party in the history of mankind going on under Flemington bridge right now lol.

Rofl, riding home last night at about 9:30 I saw about 50 blokes on a lit up Oval holding sticks and at first I thought it was a Lacrosse until I realised they were dressed in Medieval Attire and holding Play swords.

Neeerrrds u got to love them.

If you dont have anything on tonight there appears to be possibly the shittest dance party in the history of mankind going on under Flemington bridge right now lol.

Rofl, riding home last night at about 9:30 I saw about 50 blokes on a lit up Oval holding sticks and at first I thought it was a Lacrosse until I realised they were dressed in Medieval Attire and holding Play swords.

Haha. Seen about 10 people doing the same in a park near Flemington the other day.

People who go clubbing for chicks :droy:

People who are going to boards this weekend friday and not saturday :droy:

People who aren't going to future :droy:

People :droy:

Looking foward to seeing Villalobos, Vath & Hawtin back to back @ Future :up:

So essentially anyone that isn't you or your select group of mates whom you emulate?

I don't get this post whatsoever

Rofl, riding home last night at about 9:30 I saw about 50 blokes on a lit up Oval holding sticks and at first I thought it was a Lacrosse until I realised they were dressed in Medieval Attire and holding Play swords.

Lol. Larpers!

Nothing wrong with his stuff whatsoever (enjoy others more) but like i've said a million times if my mates and I are rejected from places that used to take us every weekend because 16 year old sluts want to take up space because 'W1ll Sp@rkz' is there then he can jump off a cliff.

Nothing wrong with his stuff whatsoever (enjoy others more) but like i've said a million times if my mates and I are rejected from places that used to take us every weekend because 16 year old sluts want to take up space because 'W1ll Sp@rkz' is there then he can jump off a cliff.

Pretty sure we've had this conversation but tbf the guy is playing up to his bopper following playing underages every week and Goog Life to make more cash and you can't blame him; but fuck me the crowd at the last time I went to see him ruined it

Edited by marteaux

Pretty sure we've had this conversation but tbf the guy is playing up to his bopper following playing underages every week and Goog Life to make more cash and you can't blame him; but fuck me the crowd at the last time I went to see him ruined it

He can do what he wants, but when you get bouncers at Korova literally turning myself and mates down (blokes who they know by name) due to the crowd of underagers (who they know are) being what they are "about now" 

Why can't they just stick to house parties and head out when they've actually got a hair on their nut and a nut in their head?

Could stomach missing the Stone Roses because I saw them on thursday, but the Prodigy probably won't be coming around again - but I just could not bring myself to leave. The guy is insannnnnnne, so much so my more tolerable mates went and saw him and other Cocoon people at Bottom End straight after.

Future Music Festival :up:

Cocoon Heroes Stage :up:

Cocoon Heroes :up:

Richie Hawtin :wub:

Would do again/10

Edited by marteaux

Could stomach missing the Stone Roses because I saw them on thursday, but the Prodigy probably won't be coming around again - but I just could not bring myself to leave. The guy is insannnnnnne, so much so my more tolerable mates went and saw him and other Cocoon people at Bottom End straight after.

Future Music Festival :up:

Cocoon Heroes Stage :up:

Cocoon Heroes :up:

Richie Hawtin :wub:

Would do again/10

Prodigy > Any act that day.

Managed to hold back a munt through their whole set.

Did LOL @ the Anti-Juice campaign.

Marteaux can vouch for my hate for this drug from a while back. Should have gotten me to be the spokesperson ffs. Nothing more putrid than seeing some blownout cunt in front of you. Especially when they're munting on you etc.

Also love how they're indirectly implying that flippers are fine.

• Like 1