Melbourne Football

Melbourne Nightlfe/Nightclubs

MTP

Pretty sure that was last week mate?

Stereo after @ Survivor till 8 in the morning, then Jungle is fucking perfection. Was on the one podium in Survivor for close to 8 hours, ferk. Good shit going round at the moment.

Right you are on all counts.

The walk from Survivor to Jungle when it's a cold morning is fucking exhilarating.

• Like 1

Booking tickets to Death Grips next week, theyre $43. On sale tomorrow, so hopefully they don't sell out. So pissed off Crystal Castles are playing the same night...

Wanna see The Presets on 6th feb. Depends on tickets though. Anything over $50 and I'm out.

AND HOLY FUCK I JUST SAW PRIMAL SCREAM PLAYING AT THE PALACE TOMORROW NIGHT, TICKETS STILL AVAILIBLE....

EDIT: fuck that, tickets are $83. Kill yourself bobby Gillespie.

Hermitude playing at Prince on my birthday in March. Tickets are $23!! Gtfih in here Woody. Hang on, they are at the corner hotel Friday 1st of feb. I'll do both

Might see Morrissey on the 19th with a mate. Depends on ticket prices.

Kendrick Lamar sold out so quickly :(

Pissed off I missed Mr Oizo at bottom end and stereo...

And fucking band of horses and childish gambino having their side shows on the same night...

Elvis Costello 25th jan.

Nick Cave and the bad seeds 2nd march.

Edited by marteaux

Booking tickets to Death Grips next week, theyre $43. On sale tomorrow, so hopefully they don't sell out. So pissed off Crystal Castles are playing the same night...

Wanna see The Presets on 6th feb. Depends on tickets though. Anything over $50 and I'm out.

AND HOLY FUCK I JUST SAW PRIMAL SCREAM PLAYING AT THE PALACE TOMORROW NIGHT, TICKETS STILL AVAILIBLE....

EDIT: fuck that, tickets are $83. Kill yourself bobby Gillespie.

Hermitude playing at Prince on my birthday in March. Tickets are $23!! Gtfih in here Woody. Hang on, they are at the corner hotel Friday 1st of feb. I'll do both

Might see Morrissey on the 19th with a mate. Depends on ticket prices.

Kendrick Lamar sold out so quickly :(

Pissed off I missed Mr Oizo at bottom end and stereo...

And fucking band of horses and childish gambino having their side shows on the same night...

Elvis Costello 25th jan.

Nick Cave and the bad seeds 2nd march.

Have tickets for Childish and Kendrick, you mad? :up:

And just a casual 45 tickets for Swedish House Mafia...

Elvis Costello 25th jan.

Never going to Prince again as long as I live so if I go it will be at the Corner.

Bought my parents tickets to the EC gig, would have loved to have gone, but not with them ;)

Action Bronson at Laundry on Jan 18th if anyone with a similar ear to mine is keen.

Roses tickets to be acquired straight up.