Melbourne Football

Melbourne Nightlfe/Nightclubs

MTP

had first billboards experience last night.

amazing set up, very impressive.

woulddoagain.

legs feel like jelly today though (N)

doubt ill go out over the weekend, but if i do will probs be tree or boards.

Went Survivor first time last week. Fucking dope. Best tunes and women + 8 beers off tap for decent price. Awesome set up as well.

Will do again numerous times.

Some amazing nights have been had at both those places. Not always positive stuff but AMAZING none the less. Billies in particular.

MTP hit me up if you want a list or some shit there one night. Mate of mine runs the floor there.

I decided to go back for one more look at cloud 9 after tree closed as the owner admitted to my mate they are just trying to basically become a "second tramp"

got there around 4:30. was actually really good when i got back.

bangers, girls and googs.

#winning

Lol, yes. One of the best venues in Melbourne. Sushi there is ace!

In other news, YoYo has turned to shite, to hipster, all elitist cunts now. Baroq, Wahwah, Ladida, Alumbra, Penny Black, CQ are all dead to me now, and Strut/Trak is heading that way too!

Silk Road is pretty mad on Sat, they've turned the place around, but full of oldlies on Friday. Red Heart has it moments but its a bit of a lucky dip. The new Famous isn't bad, remember the old QBH days..

Keen to check out Cloud 9, have set up a playdate with MTP next Saturday - Likely to make apps at Tramp, Treehouse too.

Will mike our presence felt in Sydney tomorrow night. But looking forward to getting to along to the 'Dog and Duck' and the 'Woolshed' in adelaide in a fortnight.

Can someone shedslowly some light on why every pub/hotel in Sydney has a 'VIP' room? And what's its purpose?

• Like 1