Melbourne Football

Melbourne Nightlfe/Nightclubs

MTP

The usual night out at Alumbra this last saturday. Bresciano had his launch of his beer there. Grella, Colosimo, Aloisi, Muscunt, Bresc, Ognenovski(i think), Bosnich and more were there. Chatted with Grella in the smokers for a bit talking about his time with us etc. Big sick cunt. Also fuck Muscat walking around like his a fkn big shot when everyone there hates him

Lined up for anyway, line was seriously to the end of the pre game alley way. Shit was fucked, decided to leave, after making $90 by letting groups of people cut I front of us.

Then tried to get into motel, all my mates got in except me because I was to "casually dressed". cunts.

So decided to meet some other friends at deluxe, just in hope that I got something out of the night. Knew nothing about the new deluxe 'revamped' and it was off its nut, then headed to tramp and have decided to retract my statement earlier in this thread about rather being at cloud than jungle. Now that shit was fucked. Unbelievable, left around 11..

Moral of the story, your mates being cunts and ditching you doesn't always means it has to be a shit night, avoid being angry over spilt milk and just get the fuck on with it.. Doing so caused arguably the best night out on the town I've had.

Edited by MTP

Lined up for anyway, line was seriously to the end of the pre game alley way. Shit was fucked, decided to leave, after making $90 by letting groups of people cut I front of us.

Then tried to get into motel, all my mates got in except me because I was to "casually dressed". cunts.

So decided to meet some other friends at deluxe, just in hope that I got something out of the night. Knew nothing about the new deluxe 'revamped' and it was off its nut, then headed to tramp and have decided to retract my statement earlier in this thread about rather being at cloud than jungle. Now that shit was fucked. Unbelievable, left around 11..

Moral of the story, your mates being cunts and ditching you doesn't always means it has to be a shit night, avoid being angry over spilt milk and just get the fuck on with it.. Doing so caused arguably the best night out on the town I've had.

Should have gone to Rats champ.

What's the revamp at deluxe, music/shit changed inside?

Wondering if anyone knows

Heard a remix of this

Bass wobs were higher, no vocals, and was sped up a little bit. One of the nicest songs I've heard.

Anyone know where can find it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZJD1HbXPms i like this version of it the best. Just a different into, doubt its the one your looking for though but ahh well

btw deep down, we all know its still just Chung On Chinese bistro with fancy lights :up: Sussed out Sporting Globe yet? Was impressed tbh. Sporting globe in Narre is quality. Shame it's always too packed whenever there is anything of note on.

btw deep down, we all know its still just Chung On Chinese bistro with fancy lights :up:Sussed out Sporting Globe yet? Was impressed tbh.Sporting globe in Narre is quality. Shame it's always too packed whenever there is anything of note on.

Yeh it was chockers for Sydney v Essendon the other week but I didn't mind as it was mostly Bombers supporters and the TV's were full blast.

Went and watched UFC the other week on a Sunday and it was empty. (Y)

btw deep down, we all know its still just Chung On Chinese bistro with fancy lights :up:

Sussed out Sporting Globe yet? Was impressed tbh.

yep. Thought it was great. Got a booth the other night when the footy was on. Special on Magners Pints and the Wings are quality.

wouldmakeadisgraceofmyselfthere/10.

• Like 1

At the sporting globe at monnee ponds they have this game where you have to try and balance a coin on top of a lemon is it possible or is it rigged? I've spent like 2 bucks in 5 cent pieces and haven't got close

In the words of DP:

"ROFF"

• Like 2

btw deep down, we all know its still just Chung On Chinese bistro with fancy lights :up: Sussed out Sporting Globe yet? Was impressed tbh.

Went for game 7 of NBA and loved it.

Would go again.

Life in colour paint party yesterday...

So much yes.

Would do again and for me rivalled the likes of stereo and future.

Had the time of my life.

The whole day was practically a free pass to sexually harass girls, and they fucking love it.

• Like 1