Melbourne Football

Round 23 | 2:30pm Sunday, March 3rd | Forsyth Barr Stadium, Dunedin

Jimmy

Would rather watch a bunch of homeless blokes have a circle jerk than tune in for 45 minutes of that shit. Play the simple fucking pass to feet and we may be able to do something with the ball. Colosimo, Thommo & Coyne are having a competition to see who can hit a target in yellow the most amount of times, about 6 apeice so far.

• Like 3

Kalmar off Fred on

Thompson off Mayveiss On

Double substitution on 55th minute, just to prove a point that this shit will not be tolerated!

But knowing Aloisi, he'll take Germano off for Meeuwis in the 70th min and Kalmar off for Fred in the 80th and Babalj off for Golgol in the 85th!

Why take off the only player who is capable of giving us something, THOMPSON HAS TO FUCKING GO

If aloisi isnt sacked after this game, then fuck me. I guess sacking him at seasons end would do, but why not just get rid now and start rebuilding.

You take garcia off, admittingly playing just as bad as everyone out there, yet proovenly our best player this season? Where the fuck is the logic, nay, the common sense in making such amove. Does Ronaldo get taken off when Madrid are losing? Fck no. I had no confidence in Aloisi from the get go, at times i thought id possibly be prooven wrong, but for any team in a professional league, to go without an awaay win all season is a joke. He clearly is not adressing the issue, as its the same every week, play good at home, capitulate away, its not fuken rocket science do something different get to the bottom of it already. Its the same squad same everything.

Change up the lineups, change formations do something to get the away win alread. If HAL didnt have the joke of finals system it has, he'd no doubt have been sacked by now as we'd be playing for nothing since the 4th round.

Edited by United