Melbourne Football

Bradford City for League Cup??

btrain

they were smashed today and had Villa not been retarded infront of goal, the tie would already have been decided by half time

they have a chance no doubt but i honestly can't see them holding on

Not really it was a pretty even game possesion wise, even tough Bradford decided to hoof it forward when they had it, and from memory Bradford had more shots on goal.

Edit:

Shot count: BC 20 (12) - AV 18 (13)

Posesion BC 47 - AV 53

Edited by LR9

Something for our club to think about:

Bradford City spearheaded an initiative in 2007 to slash the price of watching professional football for the 2007-08 season. As a result season tickets to watch Bradford City were the cheapest in England at £138, the equivalent of £6 per match.When the offer finished at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, 31 July 2007, the club confirmed the amount of season tickets sold was 12,019.The scheme enabled the club to top the average league attendances for Football League two during the 2007–08 season, attracting more than three times more than any other club. The club won the Perform Best Fan Marketing campaign category in the Football league awards for the scheme and earned them an invitation to the Houses of Parliament.The club aimed to attract 20,000 fans for the 2008-09 by offering a free season ticket to anyone buying a season ticket as long as 9,000 adults sign up, but they fell 704 short of the target. Joint-chairman Mark Lawn announced in November 2008 that season tickets in the Bradford End for the 2009-10 season would be available for just £99 and £138 for the rest of the ground if bought in December 2008.

• 2 weeks later...

Game is tomorrow around 6am ish on setanta.

pumped to watch Good achieve his trip to the final.... if they field him.

6am is a decent start time. Any streams you would recommend?

As a Villa supporter I'm not feeling very positive about this match. Being down 3-1 on aggregate never looks good on paper. That said, at the very least I'm looking forward to an attacking display. No doubt Bradford will likely park the bus, and probably rightly so in the given circumstances.

Shit time to be a Villa fan, but if we can somehow make it to Wembley then that will bring some much needed excitement around the team.

As a Villa supporter I'm not feeling very positive about this match. Being down 3-1 on aggregate never looks good on paper. That said, at the very least I'm looking forward to an attacking display. No doubt Bradford will likely park the bus, and probably rightly so in the given circumstances.

Shit time to be a Villa fan, but if we can somehow make it to Wembley then that will bring some much needed excitement around the team.

I've never streamed any sporting events so I wouldn't have any clue.

I'm subscribed to setanta, sorry :(

I've never streamed any sporting events so I wouldn't have any clue.

I'm subscribed to setanta, sorry :(

All good. I think I'll have more trouble getting up rather than finding a stream. I used to have Setanta but it was too expensive considering my family only used it to view some international matches.

Villa will win 3-0

I sure hope so. Benteke for the hat-trick!

coolsport.tv

Cheers.