Melbourne Football

One Melburnian At a Time!

Melburnian

Just signed myself and my 5 year old boy up.  He loves it. 2 teams to support now, Sainters in Winter, Heart in Summer!

He'll love it when the Active Area start chanting "Oh when the Heart go marching"  :)

If you dont have a team in the EPL Paulski then follow Southampton and you`ll be in heaven.When yarraside sing OWTH i close my eyes and dream of being back at St.Marys. :wub:  

• 2 months later...

As of today, we're smack on 45 days away before the start of 2013/2014 A-League season.

In addition to this, just yesterday we exceeded the 4K mark of members that believe.

I really do like the new BELIEVE campaign as belief is the source of much greatness.

I think I speak for Melburnian of the forum, that hitting the #OneMelburnian slogan can be rehashed to get as many people to the game(s) as possible.

Undoubtedly you've all contributed to bringing along at least 1 extra person to the games/club. If we can all dig in deep, we can look to double our strong 4,000 member base.

I'm asking for ideas of how we can approach this again this year. I know the club can/will do only so much and I would be the first to admit that the club really has stepped up their game from advertising and visibility. The Orlando news is terrible but it's given MHFC headlines and talking points.

So the question to you is, do you have any ideas for 13/14 for OneMelburnian and are you willing to contribute?

Next time I see those tossers in front row with their back to the whole game and those friken shirts done up all the way I'm sending my flare into them!!!

They should be at Coles collecting tokens to one direction concert or lining up for Disney on ice spectacular!!!

7 family members + 5 mates last year

Aiming to beat it this year ❤

• Like 5

• 1 month later...